Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, I don't dare read Ratchet as I'm wrong 9/10 times.

But if he's indeed town, and Apollo is so brazenly confident in his results, wouldn't you also think something very strange is going on?

While under normal circumstances a fake flip angle might be TMI, when there's Aizen in the mix I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibilities.

I'm not confident enough to say either way, but time will tell.

I am however a little bit inclined in believing Ratchet's angle here.

Either way, the way this gambit is set up I feel it's better to go for Apollo, and if he's town Ratchet goes
Mango Senpai, Esquire, what has me torn is the limited knowledge Mr. Apollo is willing to shed and that Mr. Ratchet is right on the money on posthumous editorial licenses that scum has over our roles. But I do not yet know if Mr. Ratchet's accurate summation is truthful or a devious plot.

Before, at the end of the first Day, I was only 99% sure that Ratchet was scum.

After the Night phase, I am now 200% sure that Ratchet is indeed scum. Its not just a read on how he played, I have every reason to believe he's scum now. There is no universe where Ratchet is town in this game.

However, I fear this is a scum of large magnitude. The noose is the only solution to such problems.

Vote lynch Ratchet

noose......Are u sating ratchet is Rukia?

I just can't take your word for it. You'll going to have to explain what ability you use.

Whose mafia this game? Is it Ichigo and gang since they're infiltrating Soul Society.
so second mafia team using a delayed kill or what?
Idk
Miss Yoruichi is popping off right now.
Are you saying Ratchet is Yoruichi?
I will say thi: Mr. Ekkologix, who I assume you referred to as Mr. Usopp, has a silver of truth in his words.
He is town. I will vouch for him.

Also....
Vote lynch Ratchet

He needs to claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I know two pieces of information, you are scum and can only be dealt with through the rope.

If any brave vigilante wants to take a shot at you, they are welcome to do it.
ur happy with town wasting kills on him if u know he is super buleltrpoof.. like u already claimed i see no reason to beating around the bush

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ah yes, I forgot to add you to my pile. Forgive me Senor Adam.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
Senor Adam
Deary me, I lapsed in tea time and now it appears that my mental functionaries are as absent as a canaries parental instincts.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
Senor Adam

Confirmed Scum:
Mr. Dr. Professor

Mr. Hayumi! Good to play with you again, this post surmises day 2 so far.

For Day 1, I shall be brief; SK was outrageously lynched, Mr. Dr. Professor claimed indie and then retook such statements faster than a mouse retracts its paw from the cheese drawer. Mr. Muugen was a lead antagonizer for the SK trial but I do believe he is too vocal over it to be scum.
Thanks for some actual help bestie

Emil

Certified Memelord
noose......Are u sating ratchet is Rukia?

I just can't take your word for it. You'll going to have to explain what ability you use.

Whose mafia this game? Is it Ichigo and gang since they're infiltrating Soul Society.

Idk

Are you saying Ratchet is Yoruichi?

He is town. I will vouch for him.

Also....
Vote lynch Ratchet

He needs to claim.
hii

we need to first know what apollo did. i feel like we r working it in reverse

Emil

Certified Memelord
Deary me, I lapsed in tea time and now it appears that my mental functionaries are as absent as a canaries parental instincts.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
Senor Adam

Confirmed Scum: