Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If i'd have to pick scum out of 2, i'd probably pick Ratchet. Apollo wasn't as confident as scum in weebs from what i remember. Also Ratchet started theorising how he'll flip scum and why and tbh that came off little bit as damage control to me.

That being said even i know who Kenpachi is, more or less. If that's fake claim, it's powerful af. This is like first role i'd think of for Town in setup where Ichigo could be scum. This and that grandpa but i don't know his name.

I have reasons to believe (very weak reasons, but still) that SK's role from WU doesn't really exist. If someone can check it, by like, trying to copy one of their abilities, that would be neat. But if mafia can fake every flip, how are we supposed to win this?

I don't think it's T vs T. Either S vs S or T vs S.
oh wow sk's flip being faked is giga big news. any more info u can give on this. this is massive lol

also no... u dont have to make one of them scum. they can both be town. thanks for the answr

If i'd have to pick scum out of 2, i'd probably pick Ratchet. Apollo wasn't as confident as scum in weebs from what i remember. Also Ratchet started theorising how he'll flip scum and why and tbh that came off little bit as damage control to me.

That being said even i know who Kenpachi is, more or less. If that's fake claim, it's powerful af. This is like first role i'd think of for Town in setup where Ichigo could be scum. This and that grandpa but i don't know his name.

I have reasons to believe (very weak reasons, but still) that SK's role from WU doesn't really exist. If someone can check it, by like, trying to copy one of their abilities, that would be neat. But if mafia can fake every flip, how are we supposed to win this?

So you think Ratchet is fake claiming Kenpachi?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

So is there a reason you've ignored that my claim has been, substantially, breadcrumbed or something? I theorised it because I gave Apollo repeated chances to admit that there was some wiggle room and he gave none, which then led me to question if it was all fake and he would then need to have the ability to get away with it, i.e. fake flip.

I also pointed to my abilities in the writeup. Like, hello? You're going to need to do more than "feels like damage control".

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Don't enjoy the content of this post, seems like unnecessary seeding of doubt.

Looks to me like an attempt to get a mislynch. This seems pretty scummy to me

If the mafia only has obscure fakeclaims then that sucks for them ngl. It makes sense to me that they'd get at least a couple of big names for each side

Oh I read open claiming is heavily advised against. So if you open claimed and you're still alive, than you're probably mafia.

Also sorry if I accidently out Apollo's role.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Oh I read open claiming is heavily advised against. So if you open claimed and you're still alive, than you're probably mafia.

Also sorry if I accidently out Apollo's role.
Well I didn't exactly have a choice, did I

I should be able to avoid most anti-claim stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.