Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
its hard for me to treat u as town because u clearly arent approaching me with a genuine angle. u locked me scum and refuse to read my posts or answer my questions or even tell me what my agenda and the case on me is

instead of this you spend lots of time just posturing and saying how much i am fucked etc...

and @Ultra you are no better tbh. just more troll than obtuse

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I mean no offense buddy but while I wouldn't mind voting Muugen, I'd kinda rather vote you

(In regards to the others you mentioned, I dont have anything against mango or lind right now, I'd have to look back at what reloaded has said before I form an opinion, and im half expecting flower to get modkilled or replaced sooner or later anyway)
Kiku flower won’t be modkilled or replaced unless she asked for it I tried asking onii to sub her out due to her inactivity excuses but as long as she hits quota she will stay in game it’s why’s advocated to lynch her when she cries wolf saying she’s over it and this is her last game.

supposedly she can’t care or stand any single one of us yet will continue to play the game curse anyone out who goes against her but she gets free passes cause she “sensitive”

this has been a multiple year deal where flower can do and say whatever she wants and doesn’t face any real consequences for it that’s why so many ogs from the mother site to this have disbanded and won’t ever return here.

Such is life.

Kiku do you trust me or what are your current read too 3 town/scum if you have them allV
Ultra Ekko and Psylocke are the scummiest to me although I'm also really rankled by Xlaw and Rottkins complete lack of contribution. Also Flower's a weird one because I didn't get much of a scummy vibe in the short while of Active Flower, but the large lack of active Flower is pretty troubling. Those are kind of self resolving though

I think TAC is probably town, and I like the vibe of Lindltaylor. Ratchet's Kenpachi claim is also something I have no reason to doubt

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ultra Ekko and Psylocke are the scummiest to me although I'm also really rankled by Xlaw and Rottkins complete lack of contribution. Also Flower's a weird one because I didn't get much of a scummy vibe in the short while of Active Flower, but the large lack of active Flower is pretty troubling. Those are kind of self resolving though

I think TAC is probably town, and I like the vibe of Lindltaylor. Ratchet's Kenpachi claim is also something I have no reason to doubt
can u say why? probably last time i ask

Explain in your own words why you scum read Ekko and Psychic.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you have to if u r interested in seeing my posts thats wen i started playing

also answer me whats my narrative
I’ve pleaded my case so much so no one is against your lynch.

you said you’d lynch me and I asked what your case was and you’ve still refused to answer, ultra first asked if you’d be willing to claim to him in neighbor chat when I entered you ignored him.
You’ve ignored any real confrontation.

why did you “whisper” psylocke your Role to begin with?

ehy have you not used said ability today to further confirm yourself

yea I scumlocked you.

have I not been hard scum reading you since last cycle?

what have you done to warrant a town read from me?

Why does your story of confirmation not add up?

Why did you tell me to stop questioning Psy last cycle in regards to the whisper?

why fid you avoid me when I asked you to explain what you sent her
why do you keep avoiding questions

what is your case against?
apparently I am your town read yet you won’t explain why it will you actually give me a full scumread sounds like scared gameplay from me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

can you explain the reasoning of your scum reads to me?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ve pleaded my case so much so no one is against your lynch.

you said you’d lynch me and I asked what your case was and you’ve still refused to answer, ultra first asked if you’d be willing to claim to him in neighbor chat when I entered you ignored him.
i gave u my case few posts back, u r not my first lynch this day but i think some elements of ur play are scummy. my job now is to find if this is just ur ego speaking and u r town or if this is u being scum

all i can say is dont neighbor me

You’ve ignored any real confrontation.
demonstrably untrue

why did you “whisper” psylocke your Role to begin with?
in principle of good faith. i want to see how she reacts to it and find if shes town as well or not. she did what i asked her to

ehy have you not used said ability today to further confirm yourself
cant say

yea I scumlocked you.

have I not been hard scum reading you since last cycle?
i still dont know why btw fwiw. put it in bulletpoints

what have you done to warrant a town read from me?
maybe start by reading my line of thoughts on apollo/ratchet interaction earlier and see if its towny or scummy

Why does your story of confirmation not add up?
i didnt say anything psyloke did. i know things cycle 2 that i didnt in cycle 1 its gna affect what i say and do

Why did you tell me to stop questioning Psy last cycle in regards to the whisper?
because its silly. you dont vote a teammate day 1 for no reaons and have them send u a message then say they r town. i doubt u put any sort of thought on this.

why fid you avoid me when I asked you to explain what you sent her
why do you keep avoiding questions
lol ur the one avoiding questions. ask me something other than the message. that i wont answer. but im not avoiding u. im here

what is your case against?
apparently I am your town read yet you won’t explain why it will you actually give me a full scumread sounds like scared gameplay from me.
i dont town read u no. working on finding ur alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.