Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ok time to bust some nuts.

Last night Urahara-chan said that he used an abilliy that directly targets my character to challenge for RPS. If he wins, he enters a chat with me. If he loses, he would know who I am. Then, Urahara-chan claimed to be my Guardian Angel, and said that keeping me alive is part of his wincon.

Urahara-chan was like "Wait you are Miller, no wonder lol"

When I said Urahara chan how he can be sure that I would not die in N1, which would be E.N.D. for both of us, he said that there are risks but probably no one would target me. Then, he said that he can make some abilities and will grant me a super BP (which I received).

Then, Urahara-chan went into a bit more TMI (when I didn't even ask), and said that Ratchet is Kenpachi and vig and he wants to be town core with me, added that Ratchet does not want me to reveal this information in the thread.

So, obviously, green part is BS. An ability directly targeting a role and regardless of the outcome knowing who that role belongs to is totally unnecessary. The chat part makes zero sense. Second: GA wincon would not be useful when I am not protected by GA, and the BP mechanics only works if he can gift it to me - seems like it is same as what he did for others.

The orange part just doubles down on the "coincidence" of it, as if it should come off as a surprise that I am that.

Blue part is the highlight. First, Ratchet reveals his role to Urahara-chan, then wants to relay message to me [Miller] to form a town core, when he was passive aggressively throwing my name around when I was on Michelle but never actually pursued my lynch.

Ratchet's overall activity this game is not his town self. Kenpachi/vig would not reveal himself to be "towncore" or whatever, especially with me. Plus, as I have said before, Kenpachi as vig is literally what everyone called for in the thread in D1. It is a low hanging fruit to make association, but even more so for a fake claim considering Kenpachi cannot prove himself with write up as he has no Shikai. What would follow would probably be something like "Immense Reiatsu" or whatever, which can also be Aizen in the write up.

---

Combining this with Apollo's claim that Ratchet cannot be killed unless Aizen is killed kind of ties the knot. Ratchet is not a stupid player to reveal that he is vig over some bogus N1 ability. He did not even read me town in D1. I can see a good chance that Ratchet is lying and his overall activity [in-thread and flavor] kind of reflects a power wolf type of role.

As for what to make of Urahara-chan? I don't know. Flavor-wise it may be justifiable, but I don't get the incentive for such a role, especially combined with how the abilities / wincon works. I personally don't buy the wincon. It may very well be I'm culted or part culted.
From what you said here, I think I can guess at who Urahara is. Except the green part does sound like BS.

Numerous sounds like Menos Grande.
This tbh ^

If there's a passive called "Numeros" then there's no need to have a role called Menos Grande.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How about you shut your clam for a second.

This guy claims GA - mind you there is confirmation via census of there only being *one* Indi in the game and he confirms his identity to you straightaway but had reluctance to do so to his target - does not square. Even if you were right about him and he was merely confirming passively
How about you start thinking for once? He had a special account made for the role, I deduced it was an Indie role through this, I saw their pattern of speech and favoured terms, concluded their identity, they knew I knew I was right, so they confirmed.

How about you shut your clam for a second.

This guy claims GA - mind you there is confirmation via census of there only being *one* Indi in the game and he confirms his identity to you straightaway but had reluctance to do so to his target - does not square. Even if you were right about him and he was merely confirming passively
Yoruichi is a thing. Ganju is a thing. Either Chad is not in the game, or Yoruichi is an indie. If Urahara is an indie, that is 2 indies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The only troubling part is the description of the ability which says you will live as long as Aizen is alive.

Why the hell would Gin be more death immune than Aizen? In fact it makes sense for it to be the other way around.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Those Numeros aren't even introduced in the SS arc.

Aizen is the only one who in my opinion would have this passive. I think Ratchet was likely bus driven with Aizen then.
Gin could have it, but not sure.
Wouldn't really make sense to be Aizen - the passive apparently said "as long as Aizen is alive, you can't be killed, only lynched". Which makes them, explicitly, mutually exclusive from Aizen. If it's to be believed at all that is.

Why are you not going after Ratchet?
Nothing has changed from the information you've brought forth except that this third party fucking reeks. Ratchet is still Ratchet. If I do lynch him it's going to be based off believing the information presented earlier and not your attempt to win a standing ovation for your long ass speech

Because your reasoning isn't very good, and shows a critical lack of analysis of the information available to you.
You believed his GA claim, revealed yourself, then revealed yourself to miller through him. Why you never thought he just guessed who I was but never interacted with me?

Lack of analysis you say.

Nothing has changed from the information you've brought forth except that this third party fucking reeks. Ratchet is still Ratchet. If I do lynch him it's going to be based off believing the information presented earlier and not your attempt to win a standing ovation for your long ass speech
They are not exclusive dumbass. See how he is defending himself for last night. Has no substance.

Status
Not open for further replies.