Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
I feel like I'm getting completely ignored so I'll just restate what I said and leave it for today.

TAC, earlier in the game, used someone surviving a kill as a point of suspicion. He did not, however, have any issue with my claim. This was already weird - he survived a superkill today and apparently the only cost was a passive ability. This presents a contradictory line of reasoning from TAC, and one he has no interest in explaining away.

He should be the vote today, and we know superkills fail on him (because of course they do, kills only work on town).
can you do something that can prove you mechanically??

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
can you do something that can prove you mechanically??
You mean aside from two day kills that reference a technique that only my character uses? As per the wiki page of that technique, which I linked to in this very thread? You'll dismiss flavour, rightfully so, but I mean unless you think purple scum can superkill in the day and kill at night in addition to other factional kills and abilities then I'm not really your concern am I?

Apollo

The Sol King
To put it into other terms, TAC trying to lynch Ekko for surviving a kill earlier in the game doesn't jive with his current claim of being able to easily survive superkills.
Exactly my thoughts. He was accusing others of what he is guilty for. His backtrack on it was also suspicious.

And considering how many townies died so far to kills, he survived. I think we might actually have Aizen on our hands, or one of his buddies.

Ratchet

Not that superkills or kills matter. I'll probably be discussing my role with Fuji after the game, specifically the utility of a role that can only kill when scun are blanket immune to them by and large.

Urahara Shoten

Apollo

The Sol King

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

In.

@Mashiro Blue <3

To put it into other terms, TAC trying to lynch Ekko for surviving a kill earlier in the game doesn't jive with his current claim of being able to easily survive superkills.
I don't remember exactly how everything transpired, ud prolly have to say what happened on which day

but I mean unless you think purple scum can superkill in the day and kill at night in addition to other factional kills and abilities then I'm not really your concern am I?
They should have only one faction kill now btw

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Ratchet

I don't remember exactly how everything transpired, ud prolly have to say what happened on which day
Day 2 I believe it was TAC claimed he knew who survived the first kill that night (nonsense claim) and pointed the finger at Ekko on the basis that he survived it - ignoring the context that it was likely a scum kill that failed on Ekko. I shot him with a day superkill today that he survived - why does TAC think Ekko is scum for surviving a kill when apparently he knows he can survive superkills at little cost anyway? It doesn't make any sense, the most logical answer is that he's scum.
They should have only one faction kill now btw
Yes, my point was suggest that I'm never Red or Purple scum so no matter what your read of me is I'm clearly not an issue, especially when I'm shooting the PoE. Here are my kills so far this game Broki

Night 1 - UWU (Red Mafia)
Night 2 - UWU (Red Mafia)
Day 3 - Kiku (Red Mafia)
Day 4 - TAC (???)

All of them are kills to the benefit of the town. I really can't play it any better than I have so far, it isn't my fault I'm stuck with a garbage role.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

AL sama

Red Haired
You mean aside from two day kills that reference a technique that only my character uses? As per the wiki page of that technique, which I linked to in this very thread? You'll dismiss flavour, rightfully so, but I mean unless you think purple scum can superkill in the day and kill at night in addition to other factional kills and abilities then I'm not really your concern am I?
I asked everyone if you did something that clears you mech and people said no so :kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Apollo

The Sol King
Day 2 I believe it was TAC claimed he knew who survived the first kill that night (nonsense claim) and pointed the finger at Ekko on the basis that he survived it - ignoring the context that it was likely a scum kill that failed on Ekko. I shot him with a day superkill today that he survived - why does TAC think Ekko is scum for surviving a kill when apparently he knows he can survive superkills at little cost anyway? It doesn't make any sense, the most logical answer is that he's scum.
Yes, my point was suggest that I'm never Red or Purple scum so no matter what your read of me is I'm clearly not an issue, especially when I'm shooting the PoE. Here are my kills so far this game Broki

Night 1 - UWU (Red Mafia)
Night 2 - UWU (Red Mafia)
Day 3 - Kiku (Red Mafia)
Day 4 - TAC (???)

All of them are kills to the benefit of the town. I really can't play it any better than I have so far, it isn't my fault I'm stuck with a garbage role.
Town has been playing subpar by killing themselves, see today for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.