Status
Not open for further replies.
I will but first tell me you are reading me as scum that too at top of the list so what you did in last two cycles in that regard? I mean in terms of actions
Nothing last cycle and this cycle I tried to burn UwU’s defenses but got a refund bc they were already dead lol

I expect you to have something to claim that’s going to make me move you or else idk what you were doing last day if you’re Town?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nothing last cycle and this cycle I tried to burn UwU’s defenses but got a refund bc they were already dead lol

I expect you to have something to claim that’s going to make me move you or else idk what you were doing last day if you’re Town?
My abilities are verfied by two players already - mango and Michelle whom I rced and they openly claimed it.

I can guide you to the ability name and you can easily figure out who I am.

My abilities are verfied by two players already - mango and Michelle whom I rced and they openly claimed it.

I can guide you to the ability name and you can easily figure out who I am.
You may as well just say character if you’re going to do that.

I already saw your rolecrush claims that doesn’t do anything.

No one is obvious town anyway

Here
Byakuya Kuchiki?

I don’t know anything about Bleach lol.

Assuming you weren’t posturing before I was expecting you to be able to claim/point to some highly pro town leaning ability like Al’s curfew based on how you were acting lol.

What else have you done besides rolecrush people?

Reborn

Byakuya Kuchiki?

I don’t know anything about Bleach lol.

Assuming you weren’t posturing before I was expecting you to be able to claim/point to some highly pro town leaning ability like Al’s curfew based on how you were acting lol.

What else have you done besides rolecrush people?
Yes

Nothing other than rolecrush as it's my primary ability and others are limited shots.

Why should I reveal that to you? I will use my abilities when I deem fit.

Reborn

@Reborn if you had to reevaluate your reads and remove me & Lind, who would you put as scum assuming we’re looking for seven?
I have to iso few people for that as I haven't focused much on others

Bc I’m looking for you to give me a reason to move on if you’re town

Earlier you said you were happy with everyone claiming
You already know who I am and no one will come and counter claim it and you also have ability in WU which got verified by players whom I targetted so my ability can't be faked wu as well.

This should be good for you.

I have to iso few people for that as I haven't focused much on others
ISO like your life depends on it lol

You already know who I am and no one will come and counter claim it and you also have ability in WU which got verified by players whom I targetted so my ability can't be faked wu as well.

This should be good for you.
It’s not. Scum have fake claims so you aren’t going to be CC’d if you’re scum and scum can fake WUs. The rolecrushes are real but it doesn’t tell us that you’re for sure that character.

Reborn

ISO like your life depends on it lol

It’s not. Scum have fake claims so you aren’t going to be CC’d if you’re scum and scum can fake WUs. The rolecrushes are real but it doesn’t tell us that you’re for sure that character.
Scums even if can fake wus can't fake every wu

My ability appeared few times and this is the ability of someone you already figured out.

And, another thing is timing - mango claimed to be rced tagging me and senbonzakura appeared immediately after his post in wu. (Check yourself) So another point against fake wu thing.

I will iso once I will be free from work

Status
Not open for further replies.