Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Is it my fault that I shot scum 3 times, maybe 4, and none of them worked? No seriously? Is 80% shot accuracy not good enough? Am I supposed to be able to overcome the game design somehow? Would you do better? I'd love to swap.

My role is shit. It's shit because the host thinks it's a good role but has completely failed to account for the deluge of protections and kill immunities scum has, and with SRM being shit in general it means the only time kills work it's the one time it is on the wrong player.
TAC's flip will tell us. I am surprised at the amount of immunities in the game. Although I think its because town has its share of good abilities that are probably misused, like Muugen jailing you.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
TAC's flip will tell us. I am surprised at the amount of immunities in the game. Although I think its because town has its share of good abilities that are probably misused, like Muugen jailing you.
It's mostly just SRM being SRM. I'm more annoyed at the host having the gall to tell me my role is broken when it's fucking useless.

Is it my fault that I shot scum 3 times, maybe 4, and none of them worked? No seriously? Is 80% shot accuracy not good enough? Am I supposed to be able to overcome the game design somehow? Would you do better? I'd love to swap.

My role is shit. It's shit because the host thinks it's a good role but has completely failed to account for the deluge of protections and kill immunities scum has, and with SRM being shit in general it means the only time kills work it's the one time it is on the wrong player.
I'd do better I'd get the crybabies out first.

Get over yourself. If you shot right it isn't your fault why gloom over it?
Kenpachi can't be shit. Fucking try Ganju lol

Also if you sus me vote me. Otherwise let me play, I'm here to enjoy the game not to be fucking told about not caring when I'm putting in extra efforts to spend time despite mh irl situation because i saw town was losing.

Ratchet

I'd do better I'd get the crybabies out first.

Get over yourself. If you shot right it isn't your fault why gloom over it?
Kenpachi can't be shit. Fucking try Ganju lol

Also if you sus me vote me. Otherwise let me play, I'm here to enjoy the game not to be fucking told about not caring when I'm putting in extra efforts to spend time despite mh irl situation because i saw town was losing.
I have let you play, it's day fucking 4 and you're walking through the game doing fuck all. All I want is for the townies in the PoE to try a little bit, just a little bit, because we need some help. That means solving from within the PoE that you are stuck in, if you can find too many townies then we know we are wrong and need to rethink. Going for little gotcha's and complaining I'm not being nice enough to you doesn't fucking help, it's just a waste of time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Almost certainly not when she has all the reason to vote elsewhere.

I don't think it makes Kerko town. I think he is very likely Red, and with his claim probably a strong one.
so we have multiple mafia wagons leading. i dont even think kerk voted TAC did he? i cant make out kerk's play at all but his role seem worthless. need flavor claim. he says he is useless until day 5 onward

TAC being town confirms hime kerk prof as scum for me
TAC being scum confirms reborn as scum, but thats assuming kerk is town. it does not rly confirm kerk or hime as town much sadly as they didnt play for it

Ratchet

so we have multiple mafia wagons leading. i dont even think kerk voted TAC did he? i cant make out kerk's play at all but his role seem worthless. need flavor claim. he says he is useless until day 5 onward

TAC being scum confirms reborn as scum, but thats assuming kerk is town. it does not rly confirm kerk or hime as town much sadly as they didnt play for it
I would put Hime in town reads there if TAC is scum.

Apollo

The Sol King

I'm just gonna say, no way a role stays locked until day 5. His chances of survival are very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.