Status
Not open for further replies.
80% of the game was won by mafia putting Ratchet on a leash and having him shoot.
We couldn't control ratchet post N1, he became immune to it. What we could do is protect properly bcs he didn't protect his vig choices at all

(that apparently you had way more in store, for some unfathomable reason).
Imagine that, mafia having the tool they need the most in a game where the odds are 20 townies vs 5 mafia

You must be smoking some good shit if you think town should have greater killing power than mafia

We couldn't control ratchet post N1, he became immune to it. What we could do is protect properly bcs he didn't protect his vig choices at all

Imagine that, mafia having the tool they need the most in a game where the odds are 20 townies vs 5 mafia

You must be smoking some good shit if you think town should have greater killing power than mafia
If the mafia have too much on top of what they were already given in their factional then yes, it's not really properly balanced. No game where town both lynched and vigged correctly the majority of the time should result in a mafia victory.

If the mafia have too much on top of what they were already given in their factional then yes, it's not really properly balanced. No game where town both lynched and vigged correctly the majority of the time should result in a mafia victory.
And in such cases where mafia has a lot of kills they can at most use 2 per night.

Kills we had, SK and above can't be done same night as a faction kill, we had to choose. And the role (like ichigo, that uses an SK version) can't perform factional kill that same phase.

We had kills yes, but we couldn't use them at same time, it would take 2-3 phases

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I mean, it's just math.

80% of the game was won by mafia putting Ratchet on a leash and having him shoot. The game was literally just over the moment he claimed by combining redirecting hin with an obscene amount of additional kills (that apparently you had way more in store, for some unfathomable reason).

Town's kills were mostly on point, and they still got outgunned. The fact that one of your 10 additional kills got blocked doesn't in fact give more credibility to this sesame street victory.

:gokulaugh:
Eh, not a single kill that went through was actually redirected. I was immune. Fuji also seems to think the game could have been won by town so not sure why scum claim victory here.

Ratchet

β€Ž
I mean, this isn't really true at all. Night 1, I hadn't claimed anythng about being a Vig anywhere, so the redirect & downgrade was mostly luck. Night 2, my kill would have worked (according to fuji) had Muugen not stopped me (Muugen was town). Day 3 Kiku was a fairly obvious Vig target. So your protect worked... once?

Ratchet

β€Ž
idk if your night 2 would go through

I put a reflective shield on uwu and kiku for a phase
I'm just going by what Fuji suggested. I also can't really be accused of telegraphing that kill at all (Day 2 I'd claimed to have shot UwU anyway, so Night 2 UwU being a possible target wasn't a huge stretch at all). So when you say "Ratchet made his kills obvious", what you actually mean was you made a good deduction through flavour Day 1, and for Day 3 I hadn't said anything about having a day kill, and according to Kiku it was in fact Ekko that prompted the protection, so I can't really be accused of making that "obvious" either (I'd argue it was always going to be an obvious target because she was outed scum, of course she is going to be shot). So I don't know why you have to disparage me instead of congratulating yourselves on pretty good analysis?

I'm just going by what Fuji suggested. I also can't really be accused of telegraphing that kill at all (Day 2 I'd claimed to have shot UwU anyway, so Night 2 UwU being a possible target wasn't a huge stretch at all). So when you say "Ratchet made his kills obvious", what you actually mean was you made a good deduction through flavour Day 1, and for Day 3 I hadn't said anything about having a day kill, and according to Kiku it was in fact Ekko that prompted the protection, so I can't really be accused of making that "obvious" either (I'd argue it was always going to be an obvious target because she was outed scum, of course she is going to be shot). So I don't know why you have to disparage me instead of congratulating yourselves on pretty good analysis?
Because my analysis wouldn't be possible if you didn't make it as obvious

I didn't tell you guys anything that wasn't for my own benefit <3
U said u targeted me with the ability destruction, Lind pointed out that prof claimed he was the one who got hit which was untrue by nature. Considering Reborn also recently pointed out that Prof isn't the little girl of kenpachi, he was gonna get grilled next day about his claim.

U said u targeted me with the ability destruction, Lind pointed out that prof claimed he was the one who got hit which was untrue by nature. Considering Reborn also recently pointed out that Prof isn't the little girl of kenpachi, he was gonna get grilled next day about his claim.
Well at the time I didn't know prof was going to be my future ally, so that doesn't count

Status
Not open for further replies.