Status
Not open for further replies.
^ @SoulKiller almost drove across the state line to slap me for this & the pretending to be indie thing lol.
I would fly all the way to murica if I saw one of my teammates do that lol

we probably lose i dont trust in town after ratchet ultra pero die

maybe broki can carry. she remains alive forever
Game was (from my pov) easily winnable

Making a mistake or doing something suboptimal isn’t game throwing lol. Game throwing is intentionally trying to lose.

They aren’t even comparable lol.
I consider suboptimal behavior gamethrowing, same as someone voting for themselves, claiming they're scum for memes (as any alignment) and well, being inactive/getting urself modkilled for inactivity.

I consider suboptimal behavior gamethrowing, same as someone voting for themselves, claiming they're scum for memes (as any alignment) and well, being inactive/getting urself modkilled for inactivity.
You’re free to operate on the wrong definition lol.

But in actuality

“were you actively trying to lose?”
-> yes -> game throwing
-> no -> not game throwing

I mean, it's just math.

80% of the game was won by mafia putting Ratchet on a leash and having him shoot. The game was literally just over the moment he claimed by combining redirecting hin with an obscene amount of additional kills (that apparently you had way more in store, for some unfathomable reason).

Town's kills were mostly on point, and they still got outgunned. The fact that one of your 10 additional kills got blocked doesn't in fact give more credibility to this sesame street victory.

:gokulaugh:
You clearly arent reading what Im saying or pretending not to care bro, first of all town was not outgunned. Yall had 2 removals, 3 cyclical kills, 2 super kills, 1 ultra kill and some more. Second of all, town was still going to win this even after the TAC lynch. And finally Ratchet was never on any kind of leash, he was stopped night 1 and 2 by town not scum and then became immune to whatever it was that stopped him. He had free reign on his vig targets from then on unless they were bus driven.

And finally no one won.

Town kills were Mango, TAC, Pot, Rottkins, UwU, Kiku. 4 of those on point kills were on town. So no there were a lot of misfires.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I would fly all the way to murica if I saw one of my teammates do that lol

Game was (from my pov) easily winnable

I claimed to be scum this very game,i was joking ofc but still

You’re free to operate on the wrong definition lol.

But in actuality

“were you actively trying to lose?”
-> yes -> game throwing
-> no -> not game throwing
I'm very strict and keep ppl to the same standards haha.

And as I said, giving literally any kind of true information to town is just not acceptable as scum, I for example would be *very* mad if one of my teammates did that. Unless it's tmi on the other scum team I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.