Status
Not open for further replies.
"He slipped into the shadows" and what did you do about it?
Start to talk about him for a start. Which is if you will agree, way more than some did

You stopped talking about him, come back later and say "hey maybe the real scummy people are the ones who sussed him but didn't really do anything about it" and then didn't really do anything about THAT.
Not maybe more scummy, more scummy for sure. And you in a rush or smth? I am waiting to see how it will play out.

Start to talk about him for a start. Which is if you will agree, way more than some did

Not maybe more scummy, more scummy for sure. And you in a rush or smth? I am waiting to see how it will play out.
So its only okay for you to not play hardball. When anyone else does it its scummy. But when you do it its chill

I'll rant about it

I love fantasy, i DESPISE ISEKAI

Isekai panders to people that wanna escape their life so they just add that tiny bit of MC escaping to another world where they are suddenly a god and then it is regular fantasy. It aint a secret japanese and overall manga world is a bit depressing audience that want that. Isekai targets those insecurities to gain attraction. It is SHIT predatory genre

Just read fantasy overall, You have Mistborn, Stormlight archive, 6 of Crows, Dune, Wheel of Time, King killer cornicles, Malazan
You have a good taste.

Looking at the player list, I think almost every cutie here has posted already so this is a nice start~♡ which also means that naughty scum definitely had a reason to post as well hehe~☆

Let's look for some connections between all wonderful players here to get to the bottom of this~

What do you mean?

Your push on Ultra lacked conviction the more it went on. The more Ultra talked the more you started to back away.
It was a frustrating conversation that I wasn't getting anything out of. I have no reason to converse with someone who can only say "no that thing you think feels scummy doesn't feel scummy" and "i don't push agendas I'm just running several wagons at the same time while forming an alliance". I didn't back up I just stopped repeating myself.

You can wagon someone without triggering abilities that focus on people voting for them. Same reason why I didn't vote charlie, he seems, like kiku a bit too eager for votes
Why are u concerned about such not cute things? If u don't vote u won't get anywhere, that's why votes are being used for pressure and vote tracking for later, this reply of urs wasn't very cute~♡

Status
Not open for further replies.