Status
Not open for further replies.
Would scum make such a mistake though?
Once my teammate discussed target of faction kill or whatever with me in main thread. Scum can make dumb mistakes. Tbh i'm waiting for roles to be revealed. If someone shows up and says that they just learned they're miller (after 24h), that would be obvious. I assume there is Miller with 35 players. If there's no other Miller after 24h, Kobe can get a pass

Once my teammate discussed target of faction kill or whatever with me in main thread. Scum can make dumb mistakes. Tbh i'm waiting for roles to be revealed. If someone shows up and says that they just learned they're miller (after 24h), that would be obvious. I assume there is Miller with 35 players. If there's no other Miller after 24h, Kobe can get a pass
If there is a miller claiming later in the game, how does that make my claim worse exactly? It is obvious why roles being locked is implemented as such, to prevent idiocy that can throw off the town overall. You are not being honest with takes like this and you being fixated on my miller claim - still - is not looking good.

Good one on Kiku, it can be the classic fight your way out response on their part.
Destroya gave a lot of time to his list but at this stage it is questionable. Lets see what happens once the abilities get unlocked.
Your read on my feels contradictory. You say I give a lot of time but then also say it's questionable. Why questionable? I even prefaced my reads, saying they were super early and probably wrong.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
and now you acknowledge it was a joke whereas you were calling it a slip before:saturn:
I just don't know why in the world you would say something like that in a game full of the strongest voices this section has to offer.

Especially after a game where you got lynched for a silly pun. It gives me the vibes of a jester play honestly, though if memory serves me right Fuji doesn't do that
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.