Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Checked Tacs wonderful posts and tbh all I get is a null read on him~☆

Regarding Apollo I'm usually kinda sus of ppl who barely post, then do a reads list with ppl on it that have been discussed for like 24h already, and then kinda vanish again. I also don't think that cutie is too new of a player? He was in weebs and was scum (cult) but did argue quite well, as expected of my cutie~♡
Ahh I can’t comment on the “barely posting” part since he has more posts than me lmao.

Alright, I’ll throw the newbie card away for him. If he’s been cult in Weebs then he has the experience lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The set up is gonna be Karakura (Town1) vs Gotei (Town 2) vs Fuckboy Army (Mafia)

Don't see a point on discussing it further.
I think you’re the only one who has said that Karakura squad is town and will merge down the line.

I doubt that because then it would be mentioned in the OP and the recent announcement from Fuji makes it more certain to me that Karakura squad is mostly scum here.

Did you roll scum TACy?

Gonna add Michelle to the scum list. Supposedly on vacation but is posting like she's not, especially when pressured.

Though I still like to off Flower for her super dramatic day 1 defensive posts.
Anything else? you read 77 pages up to this point you must have some reads no?

I am wary of you, you been very lurky and don't seem to have any unique take/opinion on the game and just riding the waves.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think you’re the only one who has said that Karakura squad is town and will merge down the line.

I doubt that because then it would be mentioned in the OP and the recent announcement from Fuji makes it more certain to me that Karakura squad is mostly scum here.

Did you roll scum TACy?
Nope, it's an observation over my very specific (town) wincons and of a Bleach Game hosted here a few years ago that had very similar wincons for Gotei and Karakura.

Michelle's entrance, her tone and attitude seem town to me. I do not think she would behave that way as scum - say she is travelling, then find time to be fairy active and immediately gave gut town read on Ratchet. I would expect scum her to be mores self-concious.
@Psylocke You made a post stating that you scum read michelle but then like this post from LM stating that he town reads Michelle?

You don't seem to care about solving at all and just going into people gracious here. Off into my scum list you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.