Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get back at Ratchet defending Michelle

When I devils advocated a tiny bit for Ultra Ratchet called me out only.fot Ratchet defend Michelle far more than i defended Ultra

My problem with that is Ratchet accepting Michelle sheep too fast, like he was eager to have someone in his corner regardless who.

If anyone else did this ratchet would call them out but somehow its okay for Ratchet to do it.

I just dont vibe with Ratchet at all, he seems to be more into gather his core than actually game solving. He called out psyche and prof only to not ever invoke their names again. Pero wagon wasnt brought into play at all since then when it was pivotal moment in what kickstarted this gamr
Do you think this interaction puts Michelle or Ratchet in worse light? Unless you think both are scum, but this would be highly unlikely.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
what did ultra do to get town lock from you so early in the game??
I didn’t Town lock him, but I do Town read him.

I don’t think it’s early, but:
- His willingness to engage with everyone who questions him.
- His vote placements and level of engagement + his aggressive takes in his posts.
- And a resemblance to his weeb town playstyle in the last weeb.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The Ryoka Invasion

For the Crime of sharing spiritual pressure with a human Rukia Kuchiki is hereby sentenced to be executed!

And though she resigned herself to her fate, her friends did not....

Attention members of the Gotei 13!

These intruders intend to defile our sacred laws and must be deal with accordingly.

@AL sama has been revealed as being the Central 46 !

They posess no vote power, and cannot be aided in any way. They will be deliberating the happenings of this game deep underground.

yep

cant name 35 fken characters for this fodder intro arc

look an organization is a role perfectly makes sense

wont doubt if a sword is a role too kek

Status
Not open for further replies.