Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Maybe. But Ultra & Xlaw were dying tonight.

We had an extra super kill. Could redirect Ekko’s kill. Ratchet was probably not shooting one of us and even if he did it fails. Then we had our faction kill.

Then Reborn is always lynch next day and we had a day super kill & ultra kill and another poison lol.
well ekko shot the confirmed mason with a delayed kill either way.

kid is so horrendously stupid it hurts that he was given such a PR

Emil

Certified Memelord
this is straight up bastard @Ratchet

lets just move on honestly

so soul and dest were both scum. we were doing good job tbh

i had a super and an omega kill coming to clean up prof and reborn as need be, and also like i said hime is scum.

my role mentions that i can only be harmed by ichigo, aizen, and kenpachi. thats y i had my doubts about u possibly being serial, but figured u r not mafia. bankai abilities can harm me too regardless of the user

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You complained about TAC BEING IMMUNE TO KILLS WHEN THE FAKE FLIP LITERALLY HAD NO KILL IMMUNITY.
What fake flip? It's right there in his role. I genuinely don't know what you expected, your setup published me for misfiring on one player and shooting scum 4 out of 5 times. How does that make any sense? I genuinely don't know how much better I could have been. What were you expecting from this role?

Anyway, it's not really important now. My condolences for your family. It's a shame the game ended this way as it always is

I feel like it was scum sided to hell. I don't see any good explanation for FOUR scum to have kills and superkills fail on them. Was Kerk with you?
? TAC was town, your superkill failed on Kiku cause she protected herself. Night 1 you were downgraded by town Mono. Night 2 you were jailed by town Muugen.

I kept telling you this man, your kills never landed no scum tanked your shit except Kiku who protected herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.