Status
Not open for further replies.
okay thats alot of kills lol. if u have that many kills u wont need 2 factional kills lmao

who was gin btw? that rat killing half of town
We had

Faction Kill
Ultra was delay killed by you
Xlaw was poisoned by us and no one knew
We had a bonus SK
We were gonna redirect you to Lind or someone

Ratchet either fails on us or maybe shoots Kerk but that one is a toss up.

Then next day we had a day SK & a day Ultra Kill and we would have poisoned and and tried to redirect you at day start to not shoot Reborn.

my role says i can only be hit by zaraki, ichigo, and aizen

u said something similar that u cant harm zaraki. made ur claim sound authentic

yall mde those claims up? specially apollo's fake result on ratchet. i think those were all very ballsy and commendable
@Apollo 's play was all him, he somehow wiggled his way out of it even though it sounded like a role cop to a lot of people @Ratchet included.

We had

Faction Kill
Ultra was delay killed by you
Xlaw was poisoned by us and no one knew
We had a bonus SK
We were gonna redirect you to Lind or someone

Ratchet either fails on us or maybe shoots Kerk but that one is a toss up.

Then next day we had a day SK & a day Ultra Kill and we would have poisoned and and tried to redirect you at day start to not shoot Reborn.
You used the redirect already during the day lmao.

Ratchet wasnt gonna fail his superkill on any of you since Ichigo only stops kills not supers.

Flower really talked the most shit in a scum chat she shouldn't even be in, made a few comments about how I was "afraid" of her as well - completely lacking in self awareness since she ragequit when I just looked at her funny
The red chat was dead, nobody was talking or doing anything so I allowed her to help with actions for her team with Adam to give them a fighting chance. Else red team wouldve done nothing all game and it wasnt good for the game imo.

You used the redirect already during the day lmao.

Ratchet wasnt gonna fail his superkill on any of you since Ichigo only stops kills not supers.
T-Pein couldn’t stop it with his action? I don’t think he shoots any of the rest off of the Tac flip.

Also yeah then Ekko would have probably killed Reborn at night and I probably tank the lynch tomorrow lol. So minus 1 kill.

The red chat was dead, nobody was talking or doing anything so I allowed her to help with actions for her team with Adam to give them a fighting chance. Else red team wouldve done nothing all game and it wasnt good for the game imo.
So basically you rewarded them for not playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.