Status
Not open for further replies.
Also anyone who wants to sub out after having 500-1000 posts in a game should not be allowed. Subs should be reserved for inactive/early game cases. Then it also becomes a problem of angleshooting what may be the motivation of sub, and impossible to solve the game without mentioning the sub/subbed player.

@Ekkologix for you too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think there is a solution: Modkill. If you do that, then she will know the implications of it and not sign up when she cannot fully commit.

Posting 300-500 posts in games running at the same, then complaining about health issues is not our fault. She should know better.
we can just policy lynch lol

To people who will host a game in future:

Can we please not give Flower what she wants when she wants to sub out? This is the 3rd game in 2 months (or could be even more games that I don't know) that she subbed out in mid-game for "health issues" after posting 300-500 posts, and 2 of them she flips scum, one of them she uses her "truth tell". It gets annoying for the other players to solve her spot, unfair for the person who subs in for her, and most of all, it is to deter her making an habit out of it. This is too much. If @Flower is not ready to play all the way, she should not sign up at all.
i am so confused lol
she told me i was in a good position when i subbed in but then other players r saying she game threw and ragequit and was scummy af?
i think she was really sick considering she subbed out of ekko's game too but ngl i think sick flower could have still done way better than me who subbed into her slot

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also anyone who wants to sub out after having 500-1000 posts in a game should not be allowed. Subs should be reserved for inactive/early game cases. Then it also becomes a problem of angleshooting what may be the motivation of sub, and impossible to solve the game without mentioning the sub/subbed player.

@Ekkologix for you too.
i think there was a misunderstanding about this. u r free to talk about the subbed player, just not the reason for the sub. like dont speculate "she must be scum thats why she subbed". thats all nonsense.

fwiw flower was town in fairy tail lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i am so confused lol
she told me i was in a good position when i subbed in but then other players r saying she game threw and ragequit and was scummy af?
i think she was really sick considering she subbed out of ekko's game too but ngl i think sick flower could have still done way better than me who subbed into her slot
she's been doing this thing for a while now everytime she rolls scum she keeps making activity excuses then eventually subs out, so everyone is calling her out on it

i am so confused lol
She had only fake captain claim in the game though. All other captains were legit town roles.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
They poisoned Xlaw before votes locked, he was gonna flip tomorrow as towns cop so maybe @Ratchet wouldve shot Apollo sooner than expected. There was @Lindltaylor hard vouching for him though.
Lol, after that I probably would have started questioning Apollo or would have been shot/lynched by town.

Either way, I think it was easier to accept Apollo's claim to me precisely because I didn't know Xlaw was an investigator and Sallu's invest had many steps to it haha.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think there is a solution: Modkill. If you do that, then she will know the implications of it and not sign up when she cannot fully commit.

Posting 300-500 posts in games running at the same, then complaining about health issues is not our fault. She should know better.
The biggest loser with modkills is the balance though. I agree it's an option though, but again it comes into assuming someone is lying and that's not really a position I want to get to. I will definitely get a post up about subs though, it's long overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.