Status
Not open for further replies.
They had fake claims though. Momo is whatever but Ganju being town literally throws the flavor of the game upside down. Dude hated Shinigami.
Fake claims wasnt enough I felt. Though true Ganju being town was a bit of a reach I will admit I wont put him there if I remade the game.

Made Ganju town and Momo scum to reel back flavor solving.
Fake roles should be major characters IMO, if you make open claiming games which can be partially solved by flavour. I would propably make one or two more captains fake roles in this game.

I like One Piece mashup in this respect, because flavour was not alignment indicative. Same in Ratchet's Harry Potter, where scum team was 2 Gryffindors and 1 Slytherin.

Your full claim was well put together I must say.

But unfortunately that wasn't enough at the time. GG though hime. Subbing in that deep into the game would have been tough.

#hime4Queen next time.
lol credit for the claim goes to @Flower and @Fujishiro for putting it together

i didnt expect ppl to ask me for a full claim at first and only had the guantlets thing to go off of
so i was panic stalling in the thread while fuji wrote up my fake so i could full claim XD

and yea i think i won't sub into such big games from now on, was absolutely overwhelmed and lost af
props to kiku and adam tho for holding the team up in terms of activity ^^

lol credit for the claim goes to @Flower and @Fujishiro for putting it together

i didnt expect ppl to ask me for a full claim at first and only had the guantlets thing to go off of
so i was panic stalling in the thread while fuji wrote up my fake so i could full claim XD

and yea i think i won't sub into such big games from now on, was absolutely overwhelmed and lost af
props to kiku and adam tho for holding the team up in terms of activity ^^
It was so obvious you were doing this but everyone claim drones these games despite it backfiring constantly.

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.