Status
Not open for further replies.
Warhammer 2 is more complete as a game. Near perfect experience if you have all DLC

Warhammer 3 will be better in few months, let it patch out a bit more

If you wanna play now go for WH2
I see, I do prefer to hop into the newest one since it will be supported etc. I def wouldn't mind grabbing 2 and 3 if they are on sale. How is the solo experience?

I see, I do prefer to hop into the newest one since it will be supported etc. I def wouldn't mind grabbing 2 and 3 if they are on sale. How is the solo experience?
WH3 is buggy atm and has some big problems so i wouldn't advise getting it now. Wait for few months and grab it on a nice discount when the game is at its best

WH2 is just complete game, from factions to engine and so on

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž

idk why people shit on Hawk so much.

He was by far the best from Hero of Ferelden and Inquisitor
Its more like the game was rushed, so we didn't get as much content as we should have.

+ People like self inserting into the character, which the Warden and Inquisitor can do much more than Hawke.
Still his story imo is the best out of the three, I felt bad for the man his life never stopped being shit.

+ People like self inserting into the character, which the Warden and Inquisitor can do much more than Hawke.
Hawk has most personality out of the 3 and you can still play him as either Paragon of Virtue, a Joker or Bloodthirsty savage.

But he had most of his own personality, ambitions and goals. Smth other 2 don't have, Hero of Ferelden and Inquisitor seem like they just accidentally stumbled into the plot

Still his story imo is the best out of the three, I felt bad for the man his life never stopped being shit.
He is by far strongest of the 3, and yea depending on the outcome his life can be shit, tho in my game his sister lived and Hawk went off with Isabela and survived events on DA3

Fuck sacrificing him in DA3

Status
Not open for further replies.