Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
54 episodes or something right? Promises to include new scenes, new fights and expand old ones? Leakers / early viewers in Japan said an average of 2.5/4 chapters per episode?

this is gonna be legendary
I hope they don't hide Grimmjow's identity when he negs Quilge. It might have worked in the manga, but it serves no purpose here thanks to voice actors and lack of a surprise factor anyway.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I hope they don't hide Grimmjow's identity when he negs Quilge. It might have worked in the manga, but it serves no purpose here thanks to voice actors and lack of a surprise factor anyway.
Lmfao no way they won’t have scenes of Grimmjow negotiating with Urahara or training with Orihime or some shit. Same with Nelliel. Tbh I even expect a few minute flashback for Halibel against the Sterns

ZenZu

Lmfao if the anime is as golden as I expect it to be, same. I’m hopeful the animes success gets Kubo starting the Hell arc officially
First chapter of hell arc was great, Szayelaporro being relevant gives me hope we see the Espada in action again, and you know what that means :finally:

Idk how relevant the novels are but wasn't Grimmjow the strongest hollow in them? Wouldn't surprise me since he is like the MC of the hollows, constantly evolving.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
First chapter of hell arc was great, Szayelaporro being relevant gives me hope we see the Espada in action again, and you know what that means :finally:

Idk how relevant the novels are but wasn't Grimmjow the strongest hollow in them? Wouldn't surprise me since he is like the MC of the hollows, constantly evolving.
LMFAO miss me with your Grimmjow wank
Novels are soft canon. The events happen but the exact interpretation isn’t canon. Grimmjow in base was said to be = to Res. nnoitra by Kenpachi iirc and he was a menace against Ginjo and Tsukashima. Tsukashima even inserted himself into Grimms past and Grimmjow came at him blood listed despite it.

ZenZu

LMFAO miss me with your Grimmjow wank
Novels are soft canon. The events happen but the exact interpretation isn’t canon. Grimmjow in base was said to be = to Res. nnoitra by Kenpachi iirc and he was a menace against Ginjo and Tsukashima. Tsukashima even inserted himself into Grimms past and Grimmjow came at him blood listed despite it.
What a goaaaat

Did Kenpachi interact with him? What else do you know lmfao? This is like music to my ears.