Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What a goaaaat

Did Kenpachi interact with him? What else do you know lmfao? This is like music to my ears.
Lmfao that’s where the wank ends, the novel powerscaling is actually insanely controversial
There’s an ancient adhujas who’s power is equal to Barragan’s that fights the Espada, Shinji and the surviving Sternritter but it’s massively Nerfed when it fights them. It’s about to reclaim its full power/name, which Ichibe sealed up a long time ago, when eye patch—Shikai Zaraki one shots it.
There’s also fun fight scenes early on
Grimmjow fights an artificial clone human meant to emulate Ichigo, like twice. He fights the surviving Sternritter like Giselle and Lilotto in Hueco Mundo then fights them and the dead Fullbringers in Soul Society. He’s a major character in the early half but doesn’t do much past that.
Kenpachi really only says that one thing to Grimm

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmfao that’s where the wank ends, the novel powerscaling is actually insanely controversial
There’s an ancient adhujas who’s power is equal to Barragan’s that fights the Espada, Shinji and the surviving Sternritter but it’s massively Nerfed when it fights them. It’s about to reclaim its full power/name, which Ichibe sealed up a long time ago, when eye patch—Shikai Zaraki one shots it.
There’s also fun fight scenes early on
Grimmjow fights an artificial clone human meant to emulate Ichigo, like twice. He fights the surviving Sternritter like Giselle and Lilotto in Hueco Mundo then fights them and the dead Fullbringers in Soul Society. He’s a major character in the early half but doesn’t do much past that.
Kenpachi really only says that one thing to Grimm
I quickly scanned the wiki, it says Kenpachi was interested in fighting Grimmjow to gauge his power. If Kenpachi took an interest like that you know he must be an absolute beast.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I quickly scanned the wiki, it says Kenpachi was interested in fighting Grimmjow to gauge his power. If Kenpachi took an interest like that you know he must be an absolute beast.
Only issue is, Halibel, Nelliel, Grimm, zombie Espada, Giselle, Candice, lilotto, and maybe two other Sternritter all fought the Adjuhas who was Barragan’s equal and couldn’t beat it. Kenpachi one shots it as casually as he did Gremmy’a meteor.

The scaling is pretty trash because that implies the true power of the adhujas, which is equal to Gremmy, likely could’ve fought Shikai Kenpachi. It’s all indirect Barragan wank from the author 😂😂

Rej

This forum is retarded.
LMFAO miss me with your Grimmjow wank
Novels are soft canon. The events happen but the exact interpretation isn’t canon. Grimmjow in base was said to be = to Res. nnoitra by Kenpachi iirc and he was a menace against Ginjo and Tsukashima. Tsukashima even inserted himself into Grimms past and Grimmjow came at him blood listed despite it.
Please keep manga spew and spoilers away from this thread. I prefer to discuss the anime here. Manga to anime comparisons are okay, but manga talk should not be here. Thanks for understanding.
Post automatically merged:

Guys ._. This is anime only.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Only issue is, Halibel, Nelliel, Grimm, zombie Espada, Giselle, Candice, lilotto, and maybe two other Sternritter all fought the Adjuhas who was Barragan’s equal and couldn’t beat it. Kenpachi one shots it as casually as he did Gremmy’a meteor.

The scaling is pretty trash because that implies the true power of the adhujas, which is equal to Gremmy, likely could’ve fought Shikai Kenpachi. It’s all indirect Barragan wank from the author 😂😂
Bruh lol

Anyways, even in the manga Ichigo felt threatened by Grimmjow's reiatsu, that version of Ichigo was > Dangai Ichigo IIRC.

Please keep manga spew and spoilers away from this thread. I prefer to discuss the anime here. Manga to anime comparisons are okay, but manga talk should not be here. Thanks for understanding.
Post automatically merged:

Guys ._. This is anime only.
I promise that was my last post unless TAC responds back

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Ya'll really fancy the bankai scene huh, it was nostalgic and clean, but the real kick I got from this episode was the introduction of the antagonists sequence. That's what made this episode a 10/10 for me, before that sequence I was kinda gambling on a 8/9, like I knew something was lacking. :kayneshrug:

AL sama

Red Haired
Ya'll really fancy the bankai scene huh, it was nostalgic and clean, but the real kick I got from this episode was the introduction of the antagonists sequence. That's what made this episode a 10/10 for me, before that sequence I was kinda gambling on a 8/9, like I knew something was lacking. :kayneshrug:
I won't spoil you but they could've done way more with that introduction