BLEACH's stage at AnimeJapan 2020!!

Hello Bleach community, as many user already hear and read it, we will get in the AnimeJapan a only Bleach stage where we will get a new information(still unknown but many people think about a continue of the Bleach anime).
Right now I read a new tweet where Rukia Kuchiki's Voice Actress will be their too!!

Your though about this? Do we really get a anime season and the last one?

@TheAncientCenturion , @Jiihad

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Anytime I've got excited about the prospect of Bleach coming back I've been disappointed with live action movies, that mobile game it has and Burn the Witch.

So I'm keeping my expectations low for this one. Only thing I'll say will be if the live action film did well, that could have been the sign for the anime to come back

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Hasn't he done this before?

I'll remain in complete denial that anything is happening until the day it's confirmed without a trace of doubt
I'm normally a "never get your hopes up" kinda lad, and I know Yonko has had his duds in the past, but this time there seems to be too much smoke/hype for it to be anything other than an anime/manga continuation. Finger crossed!

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Hasn't he done this before?

I'll remain in complete denial that anything is happening until the day it's confirmed without a trace of doubt
Understandable, they lowkey hoed us multiple times lmao. But the calender is set for the 20th, thats only 3 days away so we can wait it out no problem.

But its definitely suspect that YonkoProd (a very credible insider in all this) would tweet such a thing with the actual announcement day right around the corner. Almost makes it seem like he’s been briefed with the actual info and is teasing out of excitement.

YonkoProduction seems to be tweeting hinting at a Bleach return confirmation. He's trolling by posting hints about both anime and manga returning! Or maybe both actually return :christindeed:

@playa4321 @Jiihad @ShadyOjiro @TheAncientCenturion @Ice devil slayer @Garp the Fist @Haoshoku
Anime to REturn...:finally: Can't wait to see Sternritter VS Captains aka Quincy Vs Shinigami. Also, so many unforseen Bankais..:steef::steef::steef:
Manga to Return..:specialmeh: I thought they already put the nail in the coffin for that with their last chapter. :luuh: