BLEACH's stage at AnimeJapan 2020!!

I just can’t wait to see this moment
and the asswhopping that proceeds shortly after. With the Gotei 13 geting neg diffed and humiliated off the battlefield by the Sternritter, that first invasion will be gold in the anime.
First invasion and Ichigo going to train with Squad Zero was by far the best part of the arc.

After that was a bit meh for me. Had some individual cool bits, though.

And Byakuya should never have been brought back

YonkoProduction seems to be tweeting hinting at a Bleach return confirmation. He's trolling by posting hints about both anime and manga returning! Or maybe both actually return :christindeed:

@playa4321 @Jiihad @ShadyOjiro @TheAncientCenturion @Ice devil slayer @Garp the Fist @Haoshoku
Dont do this to me bro
I waited so much for it
Pls for the love of god be true

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
They better fix up whatever the hell those final few chaps were. Imagine ending an entire long running series without getting to see the Main Character's ultimate form in action. This is the chance to redeem that bs. To this day Ichigo is featless lmao, all that hype and buildup to show absolutely nothing.

Also need to see more from Grimmjow (show me that 2nd etapa), Nel, and the others who haven't shown Bankai. Time to clean this cesspool up, last arc had mad potential. I'm pumped about the Bleach anime coming back but we need the arc to get the conclusion it deserves, any additions shouldn't even be considered filler, this time the anime is canon, fuck the manga.

Unrevealed Bankai:

Gotei 13: Ukitake
Vizard: Love. It would make sense for the others to have one, but it's not confirmed they do
Squad Zero: All them except the monk?
Others: Yoruichi, Tessai, Isshin, Aizen

Then there's the EoS captains, Isane, Iba, Lisa. We don't really know if they had Bankai when it mattered though- i think Iba at one point was quite heavily implied to have it during the series proper? And like I said, Lisa would make sense given she was a Vizard

And we've found out what Shinji and Shuhei's are, but only in the novel's. We also never really got an explanation on what Ginjo's actually was, did we?

Have I forgotten anyone?

Ukitake's the hardest one to fit in- he can't use it in the first invasion, died before he could use it in the second. Either repurpose another Stenritter to give him a fight in round two or have a flashback. Squad Zero should just get fleshed out hell of a lot more- actual fights with the... whatever the German word for the main Sternritter was would do it, instead of what we got.

Doubt he'll show Yoruichi's, he's probably happy with her cat monster form. There was obviously plans for Isshin and Uryu's dad to have a much bigger role EoS than they got. Tessai'll never get a fight, I know that. Love probably not either- what did the Vizard do in the last arc again? Clean up some world collapsing void shit?

Oh, look at me, getting my fucking hopes up.

Oh, and if we can find out what Sternritter K and N actually stand for that would be great. K was probably knowledge but I don't have a clue for N.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Unrevealed Bankai:

Gotei 13: Ukitake
Vizard: Love. It would make sense for the others to have one, but it's not confirmed they do
Squad Zero: All them except the monk?
Others: Yoruichi, Tessai, Isshin, Aizen

Then there's the EoS captains, Isane, Iba, Lisa. We don't really know if they had Bankai when it mattered though- i think Iba at one point was quite heavily implied to have it during the series proper? And like I said, Lisa would make sense given she was a Vizard

And we've found out what Shinji and Shuhei's are, but only in the novel's. We also never really got an explanation on what Ginjo's actually was, did we?

Have I forgotten anyone?

Ukitake's the hardest one to fit in- he can't use it in the first invasion, died before he could use it in the second. Either repurpose another Stenritter to give him a fight in round two or have a flashback. Squad Zero should just get fleshed out hell of a lot more- actual fights with the... whatever the German word for the main Sternritter was would do it, instead of what we got.

Doubt he'll show Yoruichi's, he's probably happy with her cat monster form. There was obviously plans for Isshin and Uryu's dad to have a much bigger role EoS than they got. Tessai'll never get a fight, I know that. Love probably not either- what did the Vizard do in the last arc again? Clean up some world collapsing void shit?

Oh, look at me, getting my fucking hopes up.

Oh, and if we can find out what Sternritter K and N actually stand for that would be great. K was probably knowledge but I don't have a clue for N.
Lmao man changed his entire profile pic, talking about low expectations.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If this info dumps alongside the OP chapter spoilers, I expect all of you to do your best to keep One Piece as far away from the conversation as possible.

For real, crazy excited about this. I'm hoping it'll be the anime, because we'll likely get a good bit of filler and clean up from the final arc. I doubt Kubo is going to be allowed to go back and edit his previous work. Or even to what extent he'll edit it to, if he could. But the anime could easily repair the damages, extend the fights, bring back some hype, et cetera.

And if the anime does good, a new movie or the Can't Fear Your Own World novels being animated would be the ideal next step.