Bloodborne

Bloodborne is a 2015 Action RPG from renowned Japanese developer FromSoftware exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system. Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.

Easily one of the best games ever made, more than 20 bosses, around 20 amazing weapons and a god tier gameplay.
The DLC adds 5 bosses, many weapons and 3 new areas, totally worth it.

Some OSTs :

I started an Arcane run (after 90 hours in) and I'm amazed, it's a totally different gameplay than with the usual Strength/Dex build.

Bloodborne and Sekiro > Elden Ring

:kayneshrug:
Together? Sure...
Individually? I'm not so sure... I ended up buying a PS4 just to play the exclusives, and even though Bloodborne is really good (the performance sucked out a lot of the fun from it for me though), it's the only one I found interesting (my PS4 library almost looks like that one meme lmao)

The problem with Elden Ring is the NG+, I finished BB and Sekiro more than 10 times, couldn't even get to NG+2 on ER

The game is great but the open world system isn't really made for NG+, they should have made it more accessible or added a "replay boss fights" option just like in Sekiro

I brought this game last week for $15 used game . I like to play aggressive style and see strange monsters.
‘Boy it is hard game , I kept dying a lot in beginning , lost many time against cleric beast and father gascoigne. But I beat them both . Having playing kingdom hearts 2 on hard mode help a lot with dodge a lot but I waste stamina to dodge .
‘The game environment look great .

‘Bad thing is no pause and bad effect camera which I died to cleric beast .

But so it is great game and trick weapon are awesome . I use hunter axe a lot.

Last edited: