Versus Battle BM Minato and Edo Itachi vs Mobile Nagato and Killer Bee

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah, well, fight's still unbalanced, just got more confusing and unpredictable. Adding more chars won't do any good, tbh.
Bee is pretty much out of his leage and a non-factor here.

Itachi with Kyuubi cloak + Hiraishin tag while there's Minato with BM, that's too much for even SM Kabuto, let alone Nagato, whom I can't even see reacting to Minato speedblitzing.

I wouldn't do that, just 'cause Itachi's involved. You'll rouse 2 Itachi fans lmao. We don't need that.
lol, I feel adressed. I'm all for reasonable Itachi-dickriding, but even I acknowledge that BM puts Minato in a wholly different leage. Even Alive Minato vs. Itachi could go either way.

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
Yup as other mentioned, Minato solos. BM Naruto could match the combined effort of 5Bijus that were slapping Hachibi. Kyubi's power is so massive it dwarfs the rest of the Bijuus.

Give that to a Base Minato who could already fight both A and B at the same time, redirect the Juubi blast which was dwarfing Hachibi's, teleport to anything his chakra is connected to and leaving a permanent marking, with the Kyubis chakra being so massive he could share it to the entire alliance during the war, and he'd destroy these guys.

Complete different level to anyone here, with Kabuto not making a difference

BM Minato solos unless people think Nagato and Killerbee could handle 5 Bijuu's at once (and BM Minato > BM Naruto). Even base Minato with Hiraishin is absolutely powerful and could handle both Nagato and Killerbee (I don't think he can beat them tho).
Adding SM Kabuto on Nagato's team sure makes this match more interesting but what's his answer against Bijuu Damas? And he has to fight against Itachi - we all know how that ended...

Imo we should rather compare base Minato and Itachi vs Nagato and Killerbee.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Itachi + Minato is still too OP. Nagato isn't making up for Killer B's shortcomings here, after all Minato can maneuver himself or any enemy he tags (already tagged Killer B) into the range of Amaterasu or Totsuka.

I'd say Itachi + Nagato versus Minato + Killer B would be optimal.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Itachi + Minato is still too OP. Nagato isn't making up for Killer B's shortcomings here, after all Minato can maneuver himself or any enemy he tags (already tagged Killer B) into the range of Amaterasu or Totsuka.

I'd say Itachi + Nagato versus Minato + Killer B would be optimal.
Itachi and Nagato win that one, edo version Itachi meaning he can spam his ms and use susano and mobile nagato was handling B already fairly easily.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How do you define a healthy Itachi?
In his fight versus Hebi Sauce, Zetsu made a note that his physical abilities were severely cut down. Likewise we know his vision was almost gone and he was suffering from some lung disease.

Typically, Healthy Itachi is just Edo Itachi feats but with a reasonable Chakra Pool attached and without regeneration as a factor.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
In his fight versus Hebi Sauce, Zetsu made a note that his physical abilities were severely cut down. Likewise we know his vision was almost gone and he was suffering from some lung disease.

Typically, Healthy Itachi is just Edo Itachi feats but with a reasonable Chakra Pool attached and without regeneration as a factor.
I thought so as well.

Mobile Nagato solos assuming he knows how to release Edo Tensei.
Itachi's feats against him were only achieved because it was a 3v1 and he had been told, by Naruto, how to fight him.

You guys are mad underestimating Nagato. Dude's probably the strongest guy to ever live outside of Madara/Hashirama/Sasuke/Naruto and any Ootsutsuki.

He's got immunity to all visual genjutsu. He is a taijutsu master. He can absorb ALL forms of Chakra. His summonings (which he can do en masse) are almost as strong as the weaker Bijuu. Then there's the Gedo Mado, which solos anyway. This isn't even getting into Shinra Tensei, Bansho Tenin etc. let alone the fact Nagato is acclaimed to be a master of all 7 chakra natures and can literally marionette opponents with his chakra's pressure alone if somebody gets too close to him. The dude is a MONSTER and neither Minato/Itachi have anything that can top that. I mean, I haven't even mentioned soul extraction yet, that's just overkill, and it would probably end the Edo Tensei jutsu too now that I think about it.

Like, dont get me wrong, Itachi and Minato are monsters in their own right, but they simply cannot handle the Rinnegan. Nagato is the most underrated character man.

He's got immunity to all visual genjutsu
That's up for debate. Even if it's true for some Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi is yet another special case. Could be immune to Tsukuyomi though, depends on Kishi.

He is a taijutsu master
This is new.

His summonings are almost as strong as the weaker Bijuu
:josad:
Then there's the Gedo Mado, which solos anyway
Assuming it has the Bijuu in it and assuming Nagato's control over it is just as good. I recall Naruto saying that Obito's Outer-Path is much stronger than Nagato's. Gedo Mazo as an empty shell though? Totsuka blitz and end of story. Theoretically, Totsuka could seal away Gedo Mazo even along with the Bijuu, as it was described as the ultimate sealing technique. A spiritual weapon Orochimaru was searching his whole life. But we were never exactly told where the limits of Totsuka are.

He can absorb ALL forms of Chakra
Good luck absorbing the blast from a Bijuu-Dama that dwarfs Bijuus. Also, the last time Gakido tried to absorb Sennin Chakra, he turned into a frog. What a coincidence, that Minato can use Sennin Mode.

Well, Bijuu Mode Minato will just overpower Nagato without the use of Chakra based attacks. Just speed blitz him with a combination of the Bijuu Modes natural speed and Hiraishin.

That's up for debate. Even if it's true for some Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi is yet another special case. Could be immune to Tsukuyomi though, depends on Kishi.
Rinnegan > All forms of Sharingan, by default it can overturn any jutsu cast upon the Rinnegan barer

This is new.
Literally one of the paths of pain. Was getting the better of Sage Mode Jiraiya with Taijutsu alone while he was using (albeit unmastered) Frog Kata. Incorporate all 6 paths of pain into one body and you get a mess of overpowered nonsense without any weaknesses.

So you're telling me Shukaku would neg all of Pains summonings en masse? Lmao, so bullshit. Gamabunta + Genin Naruto are stronger than Shukaku.

Assuming it has the Bijuu in it and assuming Nagato's control over it is just as good. I recall Naruto saying that Obito's Outer-Path is much stronger than Nagato's. Gedo Mazo as an empty shell though? Totsuka blitz and end of story. Theoretically, Totsuka could seal away Gedo Mazo even along with the Bijuu, as it was described as the ultimate sealing technique. A spiritual weapon Orochimaru was searching his whole life. But we were never exactly told where the limits of Totsuka are.
Gedo doesnt get stronger with Bijuu. It is merely a container or vessel. It cannot use the Bijuu's power. You saw how strong it was when Nagato used it against Hanzo. A guy who fought Orochimaru, Tsunade and Jiraiya in a 3v1 and won. Gedo is on par with Perfect Eternal Susano'o. That's if Totsuka can get close. Totsuka is also not fast either. It doesn't blitz. The ultimate sealing jutsu is the Sage's jutsu. Totsuka is far inferior on all accounts. It has limits, though they are unknown, they are there. Also Hagoromo failed to seal away said Gedo statue when he sealed the 10 tails. Curious, right?

Good luck absorbing the blast from a Bijuu-Dama that dwarfs Bijuus. Also, the last time Gakido tried to absorb Sennin Chakra, he turned into a frog. What a coincidence, that Minato can use Sennin Mode.
Yep, and mobile Nagato is an edo tensei so that'll have no effect on him either way, on both accounts.

Well, Bijuu Mode Minato will just overpower Nagato without the use of Chakra based attacks. Just speed blitz him with a combination of the Bijuu Modes natural speed and Hiraishin.
Can he speed blitz him? He can keep up with, and was actually faster than chakra mode Naruto. The same kind of speed as Minato (minus FTG, which a Rinnegan user can probably* track)One touch and he loses his soul. Or a lot of his chakra.