Spoiler BnHA Tier List [Chapter 250]

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Lemillion wasn't close to being #1 hero. Suneater was clearly overselling him.
I love Suneater but I don't think for now he can beat Mirio in a fight. But Suneater can become really strong and his quirk is extremely versatile.

Endeavor, Hawks, Jeanist, and Edgeshot would all body him in a fight.
I agree that Endeavor, Hawks and Edgeshot can beat Mirio. Endeavor is too much. Hawks too smart and quick, and edgeshot will be a nightmare to tag and he is hella quick too.
Mirio can counter Jeanist a little, if he phase through the fiber etc and Jeanist doesn't seem a beast in CQC but due to his level maybe i underestimate him.

I think endeavor is stronger than gigantomachia. despite Machia's strength I cannot see him being able to take on prominence burn
For now we don't really know the total extent of Giganto strength and all the quirk he has. But he seems to be in the top strongest villains so I don't think Endy can walk over him. Dabi fire didn't bother him much and for now Goganto has never been hurt.
I slightly favor Giganto for now.

Bakugo>Todoroki>Izuku, even with blackwhip
I don't know. If they are in a friendly match maybe but I think Deku can move Shoto fire with long range attack (air pressure, or gauntlet) and he is quite quick.
In a death match I give it to Deku if he goes 100% without any restrictions.

I love Suneater but I don't think for now he can beat Mirio in a fight. But Suneater can become really strong and his quirk is extremely versatile.
???
I never said he could.
Post automatically merged:

For now we don't really know the total extent of Giganto strength and all the quirk he has. But he seems to be in the top strongest villains so I don't think Endy can walk over him. Dabi fire didn't bother him much and for now Goganto has never been hurt.
I slightly favor Giganto for now.
Machia has never actually taken on any top tier Heroes. Torino was trying to arrest Kurogiri while he fought Machia and he was also out of his prime.

He took on Dabi's flames, but Dabi's fire is nothing compared to endeavor. If the Dabi=Toya theory is true then Dabi's fire should be stronger than Endeavor's base flames, but Endeavor doesn't just use normal fire. His techniques utilize concentrated flames that are so strong that they can basically incinerate anything they touch in an instant.

Endeavor is basically like the Akainu of Bnha, at least as far as lethality goes. His flames literally cut through rock and metal as seen when he pulverized the building. I don't think most characters can survive his AP

In a death match I give it to Deku if he goes 100% without any restrictions.
idk about that, the flames todoroki showed in his class A vs B fight were pretty OP.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think Endeavor, in terms of sheer combat strength, is going to be a tier above all of the other current pro heroes.

Mainly because we know that the only hero who even attempted to approach All Might's strength was Endeavor:

And while he did ultimately fall short, his pursuit of All Might's strength should've still put him a tier above the other Heroes who didn't even try to approach him in strength.

And Endeavor certainly has very impressive feats to show for his insane training with his already extremely strong Quirk:

And indeed Endeavor's max firepower is so deadly that he doesn't usually show what he's fully capable of:

And indeed, I think most melee fighters would be hard pressed to even touch him given that he can protect himself with flames so hot that they obliterate attacks coming at him:

When you consider that Endeavor has put all of his training into combat strength and other heroes train other aspects of Hero-ship, I think it makes sense for him to be a tier above the rest. The number 2 Hero for example, Hawks, specializes in extreme speed and the ability to save large amounts of people at once:

And not necessarily combat ability, though he's decent there as well.

In my original tier list, I had people like Mirio on the same level as Endeavor but in reality, there are no current heroes who have his level of combat strength. His quirk is just too insanely dangerous and defeating villains is his specialty while other heroes focus on different things.

I think that by EoS, Bakugo and Todoroki will still be close in strength to Izuku, albeit at that point Izuku will be stronger than them. the thing about the 6 quirks is that
1) most of them are relatively weak in of themselves
2) given that OFA has reached quirk singularity as stated by the original user, Izuku might not be able to ever become strong enough to handle the full load of OFA on his own. Hence he might need the 6 quirks solely to boost his body to the point to where he can handle OFA 100%. For example, if he mastered black whip and essentially cloaked his body in black whip like Venom, he could increase his physical abilities to allow him to use higher percentages of OFA without his body actually needing to become stronger.

Furthermore. It has been shown that it was the fault of the hero society to rely on All might alone to be the defender of peace. As we can see, now that all might isn't there, the heroes are in very big trouble. Hence the new generation shouldn't repeat the mistakes of the old. While Deku will be the #1, Bakugo and todoroki will still be able to defend the peace if Deku dies or is unable to serve.

lastly, while Deku got a version of OFA that is way stronger than what All might got, it is similarly true that Todoroki and Bakugo got quirks that are far stronger than their old gen parallel, Endeavor. Once his quirk is mastered, Todoroki would essentially have no weaknesses. Due to this, his damage output will be far greater than endeavor's(which was already insane as fuck) once he is in his prime. It is entirely reasonable for Torodoki to surpass not only endeavor but all might as well, after all, he was created for that exact purpose.

as for bakugo. Given that his quirk is explosions rather than just fire, I think its safe to say that he has a far better damage output than endeavor does at base. Now obviously Endeavor is far above him as of now due to countless years of training, but give bakugo enough time and I could easily see him surpassing endeavor and even all might.
Post automatically merged:

one last thing. The ability to use the quirks of the previous users was actually a quirk evolution of OFA. Izuku already has an evolved quirk, he just needs to master it.

But as for Todoroki and bakugo, they've yet to undergo quirk evolution. Given that Toga, Shigaraki, and Geten were all able to accomplish this, I think its very likely that Todoroki and Bakugo will as well.

Given how big of a boost evolution gave OFA and the villains, Im sure that evolution would make Todoroki and Bakugo easily some of the strongest heroes in history