Powers & Abilities Bonney can’t literally copy DFs

Bonney can simply use her powers to change her body. That is it.

She has made herself buff, made herself gigantic, and even given herself a giant arm.

Never once has she actually shown herself to straight up copy a DF power. If you look at the “Nika” forms she used against Alpha and Saturn, we never actually saw her use rubber. She just gave herself a giant fist.

Similarly, this chapter she took on a form in which she was the most free. It looks very similar to Nika. But is Bonney actually going to be able to stretch, use toon force, or turn things into rubber? Tbh I doubt it.

I think this form is nothing more than an imitation of Nika. She will probably have super strength, speed, and durability. Maybe she could use enhanced versions of her age powers.

But outright copying DFs isn’t actually in line with anything she has done in the past. This is no different from law using the ope ope fruit to imitate Cora or Luffy using sun god powers to imitate Ace via red hawk.

Think next week will be important to see if it's just a cosmetic change or straight up pirating(haha get the joke? No?) other devil fruits. I was kinda pissed off at first but it's only her appearance that changes then its calm.

Think next week will be important to see if it's just a cosmetic change or straight up pirating(haha get the joke? No?) other devil fruits. I was kinda pissed off at first but it's only her appearance that changes then its calm.
Issue is that her DF is already a retcon.
It was aging DF. Now its futurish DF that can turn into whatever.
How would this not lead to a pancake cartoon attack ?

And next week, Blueballs. Everytime something is interesting, Chapter after changes and explore something else.
Next week you will have Robot and Flashback 20 Chapters

Bonney can simply use her powers to change her body. That is it.

She has made herself buff, made herself gigantic, and even given herself a giant arm.

Never once has she actually shown herself to straight up copy a DF power. If you look at the “Nika” forms she used against Alpha and Saturn, we never actually saw her use rubber. She just gave herself a giant fist.

Similarly, this chapter she took on a form in which she was the most free. It looks very similar to Nika. But is Bonney actually going to be able to stretch, use toon force, or turn things into rubber? Tbh I doubt it.

I think this form is nothing more than an imitation of Nika. She will probably have super strength, speed, and durability. Maybe she could use enhanced versions of her age powers.

But outright copying DFs isn’t actually in line with anything she has done in the past. This is no different from law using the ope ope fruit to imitate Cora or Luffy using sun god powers to imitate Ace via red hawk.
its all fun and games untill Bonney does a Shock Willie