Character Discussion Bonney will be one of the top 6/7 Supernovas

stop with the cap
Even Apoo could atleast harm Zoro and Luffy a bit
Bonney will escape with some good feats.
No she won’t, her DF is useless against anyone with haki

By feats and portrayal, she is weaker than Nami

The only reason she’s even a supernova is probably due to her ties to Kuma inflating her bounty.
Post automatically merged:

She's already being reduced to another woman whose sole existence and life is centered around a male character.
Exactly

the only thing important about her is that she’s Kuma’s daughter

she’s basically the princess of this arc

No she won’t, her DF is useless against anyone with haki

By feats and portrayal, she is weaker than Nami

The only reason she’s even a supernova is probably due to her ties to Kuma inflating her bounty.

Exactly

the only thing important about her is that she’s Kuma’s daughter

she’s basically the princess of this arc
Bold to assume she's not gonna have Haki when it's necessary for her to compete with everyone else.

I don't think so. It's more like this:

1. Luffy
2. Law
3. Zoro
4. Kid
5. Killer
6. Urouge
7. Bege
8. Bonney
9. Hawkins
10. Apoo
11. X Drake

Hawkins and Drake were an absolute disappointment. And Apoo's powers are easy to neutralize once you've identified their weakness. But he has good resilience. I think Bonney is dangerous but we haven't seen her fight yet so I'm just guessing. She'll probably end up disappointing just like Hawkins and Drake.

By the way, has anyone else noticed how different Egghead-Bonney is from Sabaody-Bonney? On the Sabaody Archipelago she was like a real pirate chick. Impetuous and cheeky. Now she just cries most of the time or faints at the sight of insects. It's becoming increasingly clear that the Supernovae were a spontaneous decision, even though I'm glad they exist. But the role Bonney now has doesn't seem like it was conceived for her. It could just as easily have been Princess "Insert Name Here". Even her famous trait of eating a lot is dwarfed by another female character who, incidentally, is also better looking. She doesn't even score for fan service since almost every female character in this arc wears a more revealing outfit. I'm very active on Twitter and I noticed how popular Bonney was with fans because of the chapter where she dried her clothes half naked. In the meantime, however, disillusionment has set in.

I just realized that shiki was the only real one that went after Rodger for what he did to xebeck

Urouge
Luffy
Law
Bonney
The rest don't matter anymore.