Which is better?

• Boobs

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Ass

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG, Womens boobs are different. Dicks are rarer than ass two though tahts afact. The share of women in the world is 49.6% , for the context we will count each pair of boobs as a unit since you cannot separate them. there are 7.8 Billion people in the world

this means:
7.8b* 0.496 =3868800000 pairs of boobs
-7.8B = 3088800000 dicks in the world
ass = 7.8b
therefore based on rarity alone
Boobs>dick>ass

Everyone has an ass so whats so specials about it? Its either dick or boob what you want to decide on based on your preference. There is nothing special about ass.

Boobs>ass proved again with numbers now close thread @LuthonTheDragDown
So tell me Tuna kun, do you enjoy hitting a hard wall in doggy or something bouncy.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
WRONG, Womens boobs are different. Dicks are rarer than ass two though tahts afact. The share of women in the world is 49.6% , for the context we will count each pair of boobs as a unit since you cannot separate them. there are 7.8 Billion people in the world

this means:
7.8b* 0.496 =3868800000 pairs of boobs
-7.8B = 3088800000 dicks in the world
ass = 7.8b
therefore based on rarity alone
Boobs>dick>ass

Everyone has an ass so whats so specials about it? Its either dick or boob what you want to decide on based on your preference. There is nothing special about ass.

Boobs>ass proved again with numbers now close thread @LuthonTheDragDown
Fun fact: The average amount of legs is <2.

After a specific age you just dont care, Boomer problems.
In missionary, boobs don't matter as much, and its boring position anyways. That's another point against boobs.

Also, boobs sag with age no matter what, whereas its much harder for an ass to do so. Especially if the woman takes care of her body.

I wanna add, Big boobs may look fun for us dudes but to women they are a nightmare and basically a back problems magnet.

I, unlike you selfish boob lovers, think of the women in my life and around the world.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not brave enough to fight a canadian mounty anyways
I will name my pet bear after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.