Chapter Discussion Boruto Chapter 52 Discussion

Chapter is out
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007936

1.Great to see Kishi´s Art back.That feels so much better
2.Naruto´s new mode is risky as fuck,either you die first or your enemy.I like the concept, it's something new
3.Sasuke to a new big L,as he is way slower as Naruto
have fun to deny that Sasukefans
4.Interesting cliffhanger.Not sure what Kawaki is going to do now.Spend Naruto more Chakra?Thing is,Isshiki dont has much time left.

Overall a great Chapter,welcome back Kishi

@Steven

I was hella hyped about the nuclear fusion stuff with Nardo's new mode but the execution was absolutely garbage. Seriously, Kodashi doesn't know how to write stories, let alone interesting abilities and its performance.

Particle manipulation and creating mini suns would be sooo epic for Naruto...
Post automatically merged:

If I understand this correctly, his new mode "just" massively boosts his physical stats.

And yeah, Sauce is the new Piccolo... or even Yamcha who cannot follow their speeds lol.

@Steven

I was hella hyped about the nuclear fusion stuff with Nardo's new mode but the execution was absolutely garbage. Seriously, Kodashi doesn't know how to write stories, let alone interesting abilities and its performance.

Particle manipulation and creating mini suns would be sooo epic for Naruto...

If I understand this correctly, his new mode "just" massively boosts his physical stats.

And yeah, Sauce is the new Piccolo... or even Yamcha who cannot follow their speeds lol.
I found the new mode freshing BUT i still miss strong Jutsu´s.No new Bijuudama,no new Rasengan or no new FRS

Thats the biggest Problem in Boruto,no bigass Jutsu´s.Either CQC or small Jutsu´s.

The "newest" big feat was in Naruto:The Last.But tbf,Fused Momo vs Naruto/Sasuke in the Anime was great.The fucker blocked the same punch,which blocked Toneri´s strongest Jutsu and sends him across the Moon.That was pretty impressive

Not the Naruto Verse having Sun lvl feats. Chileee....:suresure:
90 Petatons are kindergarten for the Nardo God-Tiers btw

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chapter is out
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1007936

1.Great to see Kishi´s Art back.That feels so much better
2.Naruto´s new mode is risky as fuck,either you die first or your enemy.I like the concept, it's something new
3.Sasuke to a new big L,as he is way slower as Naruto
have fun to deny that Sasukefans
4.Interesting cliffhanger.Not sure what Kawaki is going to do now.Spend Naruto more Chakra?Thing is,Isshiki dont has much time left.

Overall a great Chapter,welcome back Kishi

Ngl I was hoping that it's not physical stats boosting form. Welp.

I fucking cried reading reddit comments.

Normal people: Lol what a dogshit transformation didn't live up to the hype.

Boruto defenders: HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS FORM DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT'S FORCED? KYUUBU ONCE AGAIN PROVED HOW SMART HE IS. IN FACT FOXES ARE SMART IRL:laughmoji:

Dislike the chapter and im happy that many Naruto/Boruto fans see it in same way. The pl is not the problem, neither the new mode. It is how they threat the Battle and Naruto new mode. It wasn't amazing, nothing out the new form give us the view how strong the attack damage much Ishiki. As example I could show for the caseview how Naruto punch Ishiki before his new mode and both scene looking like the same.

They fail to show the power behind Naruto new form. Like Guy one hit of Naruto should make huge ass Shockwave/air bends and send Ishiki far away. We would get the view why Ishiki was bleeding and hurt. But they fail, Madara vs Guy where we get Gate 8 was bettern shown then the new form of Naruto even though Naruto new form should lookmore impressiv.