14 - Code
15 - Momoshiki
16 - Orochimaru
17 - Inojin
18 - Eida
19 - Isshiki
20 - Cho-Cho
21 - Delta

Do you guys rather expect Boruto to end before One Piece shall, or viceversa?
Its heading towards a TS atm... it already took 4-5 year approx... to get to chap 54 i Reckon..

it might take 5 or more years after the story heads towards the TS... to complete it.. it might finish when OP ends but it can be a year later as well... its uncertain atm

Do you guys rather expect Boruto to end before One Piece shall, or viceversa?
Imo it will end before One piece, Togashi is trying to milk the cow to death but I don't think this sequel is even remotely as sucessfull as the original so I don't see it going very far. Even if considering it is a monthly manga there are still some chances it can last longer than OP (then there is also the story and how close it seems to be to its end but I have no idea about it since I don't read Boruto).

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Imo it will end before One piece, Togashi is trying to milk the cow to death but I don't think this sequel is even remotely as sucessfull as the original so I don't see it going very far. Even if considering it is a monthly manga there are still some chances it can last longer than OP (then there is also the story and how close it seems to be to its end but I have no idea about it since I don't read Boruto).
It seems there's a clear cut idea on when Boruto will end at least. It will probably feature as many volumes as the first Naruto if I recall correctly.

It seems there's a clear cut idea on when Boruto will end at least. It will probably feature as many volumes as the first Naruto if I recall correctly.
Really? But, excuse my ignorance, by volume do they intend the single chapter that comes out each month or 10 or so chapters aka 10 months of work. Because if it is the 2nd option it will be infinite.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I stopped around chapter 50 something, might catch up to it, it was the chapter before Naruto's new mode.

I also watched the anime a while ago, but also stopped lmao.

Anyway glad to see Naruto and Sasuke still doing well on polls at least..