Questions & Mysteries Boruto who we should trust the anime or manga

In the manga baryon mode was seen as kinda like weak type of technique, and isshiki was seen there to have more advantage on naruto!

But in the anime its completely different, naruto was wrecking ishiki, its like naruto has more advantage than ishiki.

Did kishinoto agreed to this anime adaptation? Did the manga translation messed up? Or what really happen to anime was really what happen to the manga? What do you guys think?

I don't know, it has been like this for Boruto. Lately, One Piece also expands on the fights in the anime.

Additionally, Boruto is a monthly manga. I watched this episode today, I also noticed the same thing as you mentioned here.
Isshiki was on his last legs. Perhaps, it is true because even Manga Isshiki could not do much after this. Kawaki fooled him easily.

I enjoy reading and watching Boruto, just for the nostalgia. I don't care about the power levels or any other thing. I am a Naruto fan, and I will enjoy everything related to it.

Tbh, Boruto is not as bad as people think it is, except for the power creep.
Post automatically merged:

I have watched the entrance of Sasuke in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Movie for more than 100 times. I will probably keep it watching whenever I am reminded of it. The background music, Sasuke's moves, the sound effects, and his fight against Kinshiki, was amazing.
Same with the Naruto + Sasuke vs Momoshiki. I will be grateful as long as we keep on getting these types of fights here and there.

Look at the sparks, the sound effects for swords, breaking through buildings, the lights used, and movements. I love Naruto for its fights.

Pure greatness :pepelit:

Last edited:
I don't know, it has been like this for Boruto. Lately, One Piece also expands on the fights in the anime.

Additionally, Boruto is a monthly manga. I watched this episode today, I also noticed the same thing as you mentioned here.
Isshiki was on his last legs. Perhaps, it is true because even Manga Isshiki could not do much after this. Kawaki fooled him easily.

I enjoy reading and watching Boruto, just for the nostalgia. I don't care about the power levels or any other thing. I am a Naruto fan, and I will enjoy everything related to it.

Tbh, Boruto is not as bad as people think it is, except for the power creep.
Post automatically merged:

I have watched the entrance of Sasuke in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Movie for more than 100 times. I will probably keep it watching whenever I am reminded of it. The background music, Sasuke's moves, the sound effects, and his fight against Kinshiki, was amazing.
Same with the Naruto + Sasuke vs Momoshiki. I will be grateful as long as we keep on getting these types of fights here and there.

Look at the sparks, the sound effects for swords, breaking through buildings, the lights used, and movements. I love Naruto for its fights.

Pure greatness :pepelit:
You really are a naruto fan maybe i could learn more about you about naruto

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In the manga baryon mode was seen as kinda like weak type of technique, and isshiki was seen there to have more advantage on naruto!

But in the anime its completely different, naruto was wrecking ishiki, its like naruto has more advantage than ishiki.

Did kishinoto agreed to this anime adaptation? Did the manga translation messed up? Or what really happen to anime was really what happen to the manga? What do you guys think?
Didn't Isshiki gain the upper hand back again only after bayron mode ran out ( in the manga )?