Speculations Bounty Battle: Benn Beckmann's Bounty Vs Blackbeard and Current Luffy

How High Do You Think Benn's Bounty Is?

• Benn Beckman's Bounty is Above Blackbeard's, > 2.2 Billion

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Benn Beckman's Bounty is Between Blackbeard's 2.2 Billion and Luffy's 1.5 Billion

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • Benn Beckman's Bounty is Below 1.5 Billion.

Votes: 48 49.0%

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Our man Benn deserves all the love and all the good. The way Kizaru reacted to his challenging tone is usually objectively underrated, makes sense considering what the VC dictated about his inner strenght.

He also strikes like the most badass guy in the crew, he might have committed some of the hardest crimes.

I was thinking the other day about how I had made a claim in the past that I wouldn't be surprised if Benn's bounty were somewhere in the 3 billion range.

But then I thought, would it make sense for Becky to have a bounty that high when one of the current Emperors only has a bounty of 2.2 bil?

And if you think that the World Government only gave Luffy a bounty of 1.5 billion even knowing that Morgans published his fake news article about Luffy actually being an Emperor, could Benn's bounty even be below 1.5 billion? The Marines said that the Red Hairred Pirates had a high average bounty, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Shanks' top commanders have ultra high bounties right? It could just mean that all of Shanks' men all have bounties in the low 1 bill/high hundred mil range whereas other crews seem to have bounties that go from the low 1 bils to low hundred mils.

It would be quite interesting if Benn had a bounty below Luffy's, because that would also imply that when Luffy defeated Katakuri, the World Government from that point onward considered him to be stronger than every Yonko First Mate/Top Commander (assuming King's bounty is also below 1.5 bil).

I personally think Oda would be stupid if he made Benn (and Shanks) as strong as a lot of fanboys want them to be, but what do you guys think? Is Benn's bounty above Blackbeards? Or even Luffy's? Share your thoughts :)

@Bogard @Van @Red Admiral @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @MarineHQ62 @God Buggy @God Tier Sovereignty @GreenEggsAHam @Admiral Mou Bu @Owl Ki @Sentinel @playa4321 @Veku @Plex @comrade @TheAncientCenturion
Ben is a Vice Captain ... unlike Marco
Ben is a top tier ... unlike Marco
Ben is a brutal motherfucker ... unlike Marco

his bounty is more than Marco (and Mihawk) but less than Teach

Ben Beckmann has higher bounty i believe he is said to be close in terms of strength to his captain who has bounty of over 4 billion
BB is a recent Yonko i don't see it as an issue if Ben has higher bounty atm, he would probably be a Yonko candidate himself had he not been serving under shanks already

My man Benny is as fear as Shanks and is comparable to him in strenght. I understand now that a YC1 can't be above Luffy but Benn is not a YC1. He is the Vice-Captain of the Red-Haired Crew and i think he have a 2.024.450.000. Lesser than an actual Yonko ( Blackbeard but more than a fake Yonko ( Luffy )

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I have marco and beckman relative in strength with marco winning extreme diff

But the RHP is way more of a threat then the WBP

Beckman bounty is probably going to be like 1.35
That cannot really be the case in all likelihood.

Kizaru didn't hype Marco as much as he did with Benn.

Benn was portrayed to stand close to Shanks level which is flabbergasting and Marco did never prove to be that powerful nor he can truly likely be odds wise. This is why he is matching King I guess.

I believe that Marco having a lower bounty than Luffy is Oda telling us that the “5th emperor” title has some weight.

I don’t think any pirate other than the emperors (and maybe Mihawk when he gets a new bounty) has a higher bounty than Luffy.

If I had to guess I think Beckman’s bounty is 1.4-1.5 billion.

why do a lot of people say in strength beckman is comparable to shanks?

its unclear what they are referring to
well
I know arthur isnt the best at this.
I don’t think it makes sense for that quote to mean anything other than strength. “Authority” wouldn’t be a good reason to fear him unless the Red Haired Pirates were much stronger than other crews, but if Shanks commanders aren’t much different than other commanders then it wouldn’t make sense for other commander level characters to fear his existence even if the crew does have better depth from top to bottom.

As for “whatever else”, if it was the World Government that feared him maybe it could mean that he could read poneglyphs or process some other similar non combat skill that would make his existence feared. But since it’s “the most powerful warriors in the new world” who fear his existence, I don’t think it’s something like that. I don’t think anyone would ever say that about Robin. The WG fears her, but not other top level warriors in the NW.

Which leaves us as strength being the most likely source of fear until we see something else via Occam’s razor.

The RHP’s also seem to be most similar to the SH Pirates and Roger Pirates in crew and structure. So It makes sense to compare Beckman to Rayleigh and Zoro. And since we know how strong Rayleigh and Zoro are, that automatically hypes Beckman up. Rayleigh & Zoro are comparable to their captains, so when someone says Beckman is too they assume it’s in the same way.

No, Whitebeard did. If Oden was stronger and Whitebeard’s partner, he would’ve gotten the first division.
We don't know who the first division commander was durining Oden's time, it was most likely Whitbeard
Post automatically merged:

Ben is a Vice Captain ... unlike Marco
Ben is a top tier ... unlike Marco
Ben is a brutal motherfucker ... unlike Marco

his bounty is more than Marco (and Mihawk) but less than Teach
Unlike Ben we've seen Marco fight the top dogs of op