General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I still feel Usopp's bounty is going to be larger than Jinbei's and be the largest after the main three of Sanji, Zoro and Luffy because he claimed to beat two Tobi Roppo.

I feel like Oda would do that.
I think Usopp and Namis bounties are about to skyrocket.

Usopp - Claims to have bested two Tobi Roppo and claims he can use CoC
Nami - Stole a piece of Big Moms Power

I think Usopp and Namis bounties are about to skyrocket.

Usopp - Claims to have bested two Tobi Roppo and claims he can use CoC
Nami - Stole a piece of Big Moms Power
Yeah, I feel like Usopp's bounty is going to be the 4th biggest in the strawhat crews.

Jinbei may have been a warlord, but he wasn't a lying fraudster hack lose who takes credit for things they didn't do, so his bounty may just rest at 5th or 6th highest depending on how valued Robin becomes.

I don’t think Luffy will surpass Roger by that much… probably just a hundred million is enough.
Well he will undoubtedly be much more of a threat to the entire Government throne and hierarchical system than Roger ever was.

Besides Roger did never threaten Im's reign, but I guess Luffy probably will end up doing that if Oda wishes to portray a complete story that involves the showdown regarding the resolution of what happened during the times of the Ancient Kingdom and the Void Century and how Im sama obtained the throne. Either Im is hundreds years old or someone else was the King is not important I guess.

Well he will undoubtedly be much more of a threat to the entire Government throne and hierarchical system than Roger ever was.

Besides Roger did never threaten Im's reign, but I guess Luffy probably will end up doing that if Oda wishes to portray a complete story that involves the showdown regarding the resolution of what happened during the times of the Ancient Kingdom and the Void Century and how Im sama obtained the throne. Either Im is hundreds years old or someone else was the King is not important I guess.

What if oda doesn't intend to end IM sama in this manga? and finish it later in a very short side story, after one piece?
I mean, if oda really plans to finish all the secrets and ramifications of his work, it will surely take him another 10 years.

disculpen, es google translate

What if oda doesn't intend to end IM sama in this manga? and finish it later in a very short side story, after one piece?
I mean, if oda really plans to finish all the secrets and ramifications of his work, it will surely take him another 10 years.

It's possible but unlikely that he will pull a sequel let alone involving the Im vicissitudes.

That would be a Negima level bullshit and I hope Oda does not do that.

LoL you Sanji fans are a joke seriously
It's because King's bounty = 1.39B and Queen's bounty = 1.32B while Kaido's = 4.6 B ,
It has nothing to do with Sanji or Zoro
I think Zoro and Sanji will be doing more in wano once they wake up. I feel they’ll end up with 1.7 - 1.8 billion berry bounties
Yeah they may get as much as you said or even more , but I feel like Oda put a limit on 1.5 B = 5th Emperor.