General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
if zoro doesn't do anything then is bounty would be > 1.6 billion, but that doesn't mean he is weaker than kidd or law who would likely get a higher bounty
Sanji <1.5 billion (luffys old bounty) only zoro might surpass luffys previous bounty

Now i can see Luffy at least 3.5 Billion maybe more.. 4 Billion?..

Zoro 1.6 Billion?..
Sanji 1.1 Billion?..
Jinbei 850 Million?..

Still wondering where Yamato would fit in this..

At this point, if Luffy gets a bounty above 5 billion, how will Teach be able to grow and surpass Luffy and his crew in terms of danger?

let's see, luffy will have defeated the strongest creature in the verse, with or without help, it is irrelevant, kaido will have fallen, big mom will also have fallen, that is to say that luffy caused the fall of two emperors, moreover, he has the most feared fruit by the world government.

So how the hell would BB get past that?

overthrow the revolutionary army
assassinate green bull and fuji?
get an ancient weapon?
get one more fruit?

I can't think of anything that would catapult the reward for teaching, equal to or higher than what Luffy receives...

At this point, if Luffy gets a bounty above 5 billion, how will Teach be able to grow and surpass Luffy and his crew in terms of danger?

let's see, luffy will have defeated the strongest creature in the verse, with or without help, it is irrelevant, kaido will have fallen, big mom will also have fallen, that is to say that luffy caused the fall of two emperors, moreover, he has the most feared fruit by the world government.

So how the hell would BB get past that?

overthrow the revolutionary army
assassinate green bull and fuji?
get an ancient weapon?
get one more fruit?

I can't think of anything that would catapult the reward for teaching, equal to or higher than what Luffy receives...
Steal Uranus, kill Kizaru and gain his fruit as his third one would go someways. Can't imagine what a darkness/light man would be capable of though.

Steal Uranus, kill Kizaru and gain his fruit as his third one would go someways. Can't imagine what a darkness/light man would be capable of though.
in fact it could be, stealing uranus confers an unusual threat until now since absolutely nothing is known about the ancient weapons. It could also be the fact that Aokiji is formally presented as a member and subordinate of Kurohige, coupled with the fact that (if possible of course) Teach SW to eat a third fruit, giving rise to a widespread theory about Kuro. kuro with one more fruit. Aokiji as subordinate and 10th captain possessor of an ancient weapon all his crew with fearsome fruits. is it enough to give kuro a bounty greater than 5 billion? I guess so