General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I feel like the total bounty of the SHs could very well top 10 billions or get close to it next which would be insane given it currently barely tops 2
Currently the bounty of all SH together is 3,161,000,100.
Post automatically merged:

Search the wiki about the Marys surveillance system of Onigashima. Remembering that CP0 is from the beginning of the battle in possession of the system monitoring everything and still there an agent alive.

My bets:

Luffy: 5 Billion
Zoro: 1.690 billion
Sanji: 1.330 billion
Yamato: 1.200 billion
Jinbei: 910 million
Robin: 630 million
Usopp: 500 million
Franky: 494 million
Monster Chopper: 400 million
Brook: 383 million
Nami: 366 million

Law: 2 billion
Kid: 2 billion
Killer: 1.077 billion
Apoo: 700 million (if the government knows your feats at the start of the battle)
Red Scabbards: 500 million each

Other updates around the world:

BB: 6 billion (99% sure man will get Pluton)
Mihawk: 2.200 billion
Rayleigh: 2.200 billion
Weevil super hype: 1.480 billion
Buggy Meme: 1 Billion
Hancock: 810 million

Last edited:
Zoro always surprass luffy's previous bounty and with Sanji oda loves to play with 3 and 7
It’s just, they seem a bit small with Luffy being in the 5 billions, Zoro and Sanji should both be above Luffys current bounty while being below Blackbeards.

I’m going to stick with around 1.82 and 1.77 for Zoro and Sanji. It works for their typical bounty ideas

It’s just, they seem a bit small with Luffy being in the 5 billions, Zoro and Sanji should both be above Luffys current bounty while being below Blackbeards.

I’m going to stick with around 1.82 and 1.77 for Zoro and Sanji. It works for their typical bounty ideas
Well will see I see that as a huge bounty when they have a lot of development and growth probably BB crew is between 2b or 3b

Well will see I see that as a huge bounty when they have a lot of development and growth probably BB crew is between 2b or 3b
I don’t think we have too much development left. I don’t see the point of fighting shanks’ crew, as such each straw hat gets one more bounty boost when luffy becomes king of the pirates as such, Zoro and Sanji still being around 1.5 doesn’t really fit imo.

Zoro - 1.8 Billion -> ~3.3 Billion
Sanji - 1.77 billion -> ~3.2 Billion

Honestly Luffy Zoro and Sanji alone will likely have a sum bounty over 8 billion

Sanji - 1.77 billion -> ~3.2 Billion
Sanjis is trash.

zoro yes, but sanji has not done anything that deserves a bounty above 1.5 billion, like how sanji did not get above 100 until it was obvious he surpassed crocodile

zoro yes, but sanji has not done anything that deserves a bounty above 1.5 billion, like how sanji did not get above 100 until it was obvious he surpassed crocodile
Has Zoro done significantly more than Sanji at this point? Zoro Sanji and Luffy each defeated pirates worth over a billion berries.

And you can’t honestly believe Zoro nor Sanji are done for the rest of the arc with the WG plot still here

Has Zoro done significantly more than Sanji at this point? Zoro Sanji and Luffy each defeated pirates worth over a billion berries.

And you can’t honestly believe Zoro nor Sanji are done for the rest of the arc with the WG plot still here
I am not too sure about zoro getting above 1.5 but he has reasons to get above 1.5
defeated king which justifies at least 1.4 and he is the strongest subordinate of luffy
my speculations are
zoro 1.4 - 1.6
sanji 1.33- 1.5