General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
How much do you guys think Oda would give these characters bounpost Egghead island

- Vegapunk (if he survives)

- Bonny

- Kuma (if he regained his consciousness)

- Sai and Leo for their action in the recent
Vegapunk: I feel will die but if not, 4 Billion just for sheer knowledge and inconvenience to the WG.

Bonney: I don’t see much raise for her. Maybe get her to 500 million

Kuma: To fit with the other Warlords 1.6 billion

Sai and Leo: Them attacking a CD under another CDs order is no reason for a boost imo

Edit: It looks like some butthurt ZKKfanboys using this 3 years old quote to show their desperation about Mihawk lmao. :steef:

Cross Guild bounties are boosted a lot due to ''Marine Hunting'', if I had known Mihawk will be the Marine Hunter, putting bounties on Marines and if I knew Marines considers Cross Guild as a ''major, major threat'' and if I knew Mihawk was the Marine Hunter in the past, and Crocodile will have 1.9 billion bounty because of that also, as well as Buggy that the government and his men think Buggy is strong and made WGS Mihawk his underling, and also a Yonko and got only 3.1 billion, then I would say ''Mihawk should be 5 billion minimum if he is actually around Shanks' level''.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/if-crocodile-gets-a-legit-1-9-billion-is-he-above-1-1-b-zolo-and-some-yc1s.36326/
:pepecopium::pepecopium:

Manga clearly states "a fitting bounty for the WSS". All this copium about Marine Hunter boosting his bounty is in your head.

Sabo’s knowledge about the Gorosei will not impact his bounty because Wapol will leak the information first. And he’s probably already considered dead by the WG due to Lulusia being wiped out.

Oda should give Teach and Shanks bounty boosts for beating Kid and Law, in order to hype them up as the next big players replacing Kaido and BM.

Both should get around 5 billion berry bounties, as that is likely the milestone Luffy will pass when he beats Teach.

So, I guess we can now do Cross Guild bounty predictions now:

1 star: 100 million, Captain
2 stars: 200 million, Commodore
3 stars: 300 million, Rear Admiral
4 stars: 400 million: Vice Admiral
5 stars: 500 million, special/notable Marines
1 crown: 1 billion, my guess being *really* notable Marines (like Tsuru or John Giant?)
2 crown: 2 billion, maybe the Seraphrim?
3 crowns: 3 billion, Admirals (and Garp)
4 crowns: 4 billion, Fleet Admiral