General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I am still not sure if kaido and big mom fight as a duo what kind of an alliance is needed to defeat them? Is that even possible? The strawhats back in thriller park had a 600 Million attack, that duo will have a 9 Billion attack!

I wonder who will contribute in their defeat? It probably can't be someone who already had a fight even if it's a low diff lol
Well, since the Marines are definitely coming, isn't it safe to assume at least Kizaru will help out taking down BM or Kaido?

Supposing the PNM alliance (including WBP remnants) focuses on Kaido and BP, I'm certain Kizaru (who is pretty confident he can handle this) and the marines (who will probably bring many vice admirals) can take on Big Mom, assuming BMP is out of the picture. Actually, even if BMP weren't out of the picture, I'm not certain what BMP could do against Kizaru at the moment. Their most useful members (Katakuri, Cracker, and Brulee) aren't even there. Akainu staved off WBP YCs + Crocodile with relative ease, so Kizaru lolstomping Smoothie and BMP veterans is possible. He'll just have to focus on BM afterward while letting his soldiers deal with BMP fodders.

Post Wano Arc:

Luffy = 2.5 Billion (+1B for improving Color of Armament)
Zoro = High 800's (new sword skills)
Jimbei = high 500's (switching camp)
Sanji = Low 500's (suit)

Post Revolutionary Army Arc/CP0/Vegapunk Arc:

Luffy: 3 Billion (+500 million for gear 5)
Zoro = breaks 1 billion (unlock conquerors)
Sanji = high 700's (new and improved suit from Vegapunk)
Jimbei = high 600's (tagging along)

Post Elbaf Arc

Luffy: 4 Billion (+1 B for improving on Conquerors with help from Shanks)
Zoro: 1.4 billion (improves on conquerors and armament Haki)
Sanji: high 900's (improves on observation haki + suit powers)
JImbei: high 800's (for loyalty)

Moon Arc (most likely will cause a time-skip in the story while the Strawhats fly to the moon, no bounty increase, standalone arc)

Post Laughtale Arc

Luffy: 5 billion (+1 billion for awakening)
Zoro: 1.8 billion (beating shilliew)
Sanji: 1.2 billion (wanted by world govt)
Jimbei: low 1 billion (being a strong fishmen)

Post War vs govt Arc

Luffy: 5.6 billion (given by new govt for symbolic reasons only for the new pirate king)
Zoro: 2.4 billion (Strongest swordman alive)
Sanji: 1.6 billion (pirate king's third hand)
JImbei: 1.1 billion (for part of pirate king crew)

The funny thing is the current Warlords won't get a bounty hike until they do something to warrant an increase. Jinbei got his increase coz he of his many actions during the war alongside Luffy. Pretty sure Ivanchan and Crocodile also got some bounty increases back them.
Meanwhile Moriah still has his 320m coz he has done anything to warrant an increase. The only way Mihawk gets an increase from his current 600m (My estimate) is if he successfully defeats the envoy sent to arrest him. Same goes for Weevil and Boa.
Moriah didn't get anything because the official version is that he died during the war.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Can someone tell why oda doesn't show the characters's bounty after half the arc is done??
Because, sometimes a bounty poster can lead to powerscaling discussion.

Its like we already know Jack and Queen bounty, and then we can assume if King had bounty higher than them because King is stronger than both of them.

And because so far we just know a bounty of YC1 of the Yonko which is Katakuri on 1.057.000 Beli. And Kaido's YC3 is Jack and had 1 bil beli. We can make an assumption if Katakuri might win against Jack on high-extreme diff.

The other things is when Perospero had 700 mil beli and Snack had 600 mil beli. But Perospero never stated as a current/former Sweet Commander, but Snack was a former Sweet Commander.

So, my point is hiding some certain character their bounty is a wise thing to do for Oda right now.
Especially about King and Marco because both of them is YC1.

Because, sometimes a bounty poster can lead to powerscaling discussion.

Its like we already know Jack and Queen bounty, and then we can assume if King had bounty higher than them because King is stronger than both of them.

And because so far we just know a bounty of YC1 of the Yonko which is Katakuri on 1.057.000 Beli. And Kaido's YC3 is Jack and had 1 bil beli. We can make an assumption if Katakuri might win against Jack on high-extreme diff.

The other things is when Perospero had 700 mil beli and Snack had 600 mil beli. But Perospero never stated as a current/former Sweet Commander, but Snack was a former Sweet Commander.

So, my point is hiding some certain character their bounty is a wise thing to do for Oda right now.
Especially about King and Marco because both of them is YC1.

Good point.

What I really want to know right now are if King's & Marco's bounties are higher than Luffy and if Oda will try to mitigate the former Shichibukai's current bounties because, with the possible exception of Mihawk & Weevil, theirs may be tad unimpressive compared to Yonko's or even the YC's.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Good point.

What I really want to know right now are if King's & Marco's bounties are higher than Luffy and if Oda will try to mitigate the former Shichibukai's current bounties because, with the possible exception of Mihawk & Weevil, theirs may be tad unimpressive compared to Yonko's or even the YC's.
I think king had bounty higher than Luffy. Maybe around 1.6 - 1.8 bil.
And i think Marco might be slightly higher than King (1.8 bil - 2 bil) because Whitebeard had higher bounty than Kaido in the first place.

Can someone tell why oda doesn't show the characters's bounty after half the arc is done??
My guess is he likes to let the character actions showcase their abilities rather than always using a bounty to dictate a character. We did not get the Yonko bounties until last year but we knew they were legit bad asses due to how they were portrayed through out the manga.

Its a high possibility if they had higher bounty than Luffy. Their captain is a yonko either.
Fair point.

Moving to another topic, I think Mihawk having a lower bounty than Shanks will create a shitstorm of epic proportion, more so than Luffy having a lower bounty than King & Marco.

Of all the Shichibukai bounties, Mihawk's might be the hardest to mitigate, IMO.

If he has a Yonko level bounty (4+ billion), it may cheapen the Yonko, especially since Mihawk >>>> Yonko speculation will never end because he's crewless and they're not.

If he only reaches 2+ billion or 3+ billion, regardless of the justification that he is crewless, the trashing he will get is going to outlast even One Piece, lmao. Of course, Oda can try to mitigate this by saying BB only has 2+ billion and is a Yonko, but many people are set that 'bounties = strength' anyway and we all know BB will have a 4+ billion bounty eventually so there's that.

The problem with his bounty is that, in the end, it will also translate to Zoro's EOS bounty and we all know Zoro is Oda's Pet SH (his favorable portrayal post-TS and, yes, even in Wano, should be proof enough), so I don't think Oda would hate for Zoro's credibility to be shot.

Personally, at first, I thought Mihawk's bounty was going to be above BM (who also uses a sword) but below Kaido, but the more I think of it, the more I believe it is more likely for his bounty (and Zoro's EOS bounty) to be above Shanks but below BM (who isn't a pure Swordswoman).

Lastly, I wonder how fandom will react if it turns out that Weevil has a bigger bounty than Katakuri. :choppawhat:

Why would Mihawk’s bounty be above Shank’s at all?
I can’t think of a good reason why Mihawk would have a higher bounty than Shank’s.
Fair point.

Moving to another topic, I think Mihawk having a lower bounty than Shanks will create a shitstorm of epic proportion, more so than Luffy having a lower bounty than King & Marco.

Of all the Shichibukai bounties, Mihawk's might be the hardest to mitigate, IMO.

If he has a Yonko level bounty (4+ billion), it may cheapen the Yonko, especially since Mihawk >>>> Yonko speculation will never end because he's crewless and they're not.

If he only reaches 2+ billion or 3+ billion, regardless of the justification that he is crewless, the trashing he will get is going to outlast even One Piece, lmao. Of course, Oda can try to mitigate this by saying BB only has 2+ billion and is a Yonko, but many people are set that 'bounties = strength' anyway and we all know BB will have a 4+ billion bounty eventually so there's that.

The problem with his bounty is that, in the end, it will also translate to Zoro's EOS bounty and we all know Zoro is Oda's Pet SH (his favorable portrayal post-TS and, yes, even in Wano, should be proof enough), so I don't think Oda would hate for Zoro's credibility to be shot.

Personally, at first, I thought Mihawk's bounty was going to be above BM (who also uses a sword) but below Kaido, but the more I think of it, the more I believe it is more likely for his bounty (and Zoro's EOS bounty) to be above Shanks but below BM (who isn't a pure Swordswoman).

Lastly, I wonder how fandom will react if it turns out that Weevil has a bigger bounty than Katakuri. :choppawhat:

I find it quite funny in an odd sort of way that we pretty much found out all the Luffy related bounties (Yonko, Roger) and have a pretty good idea of the pattern he'll follow until EoS, while the Zoro related bounties (Mihawk, the second in commands) are still basically complete unknowns. All we know is Katakuri's, who's probably the lowest and thus didn't give us much of a clue.