Sasaki - 544 Million
Whos who - 540 Million
Drake - 536 Million
Ulti - 532 Million
Page one - 531 Million
Black Maria - 530 Million

Calamity:
King - 1.33 Billion

So Franky and Robin got their x1 but Sanji, the 3rd main fighter not? Ok.

He will get at least a 700 milion bounty.
Yamato 500-600 million for a first bounty it's pretty impressive.
Depends on his rs I guess, how much of a pu is it and what oda is planning with it. If he fights queen alone so be it. I don't care nothing bad with being wrong. I just don't overrate him. Him without the rs is no where near beating a commander.

As for yanato I feel like it's a good bounty for who she is and what she is doing currently. More impressive than beating queen.

Depends on his rs I guess, how much of a pu is it and what oda is planning with it. If he fights queen alone so be it. I don't care nothing bad with being wrong. I just don't overrate him. Him without the rs is no where near beating a commander.

As for yanato I feel like it's a good bounty for who she is and what she is doing currently. More impressive than beating queen.
He’s literally fighting a commander in its strongest form without the raid suit. Base Sanji is easily commander level. Just what level he is with his suit is unknown.

He’s literally fighting a commander in its strongest form without the raid suit. Base Sanji is easily commander level. Just what level he is with his suit is unknown.
Commander lvl?! The same dude that got low diff by king and send flying to the ground and was alive only thanks to his daddy suit otherwise we'd have a second donut man in the manga.:whitepress:

Zoro 2.7B-1.9B
Luffy 3-2B
Yamato 1.2B
Jinbei / Sanji 900M-700M
Post automatically merged:

Come to think zoros bounty will Restore again :finally: That sanji fodder nowhere close to that. even with extra bounty and vinsmoke name okamas only gap is 10M lmaoo lol :milaugh:

He is literally only capable of dodging, that is not being commander level, lets talk about Sanji being commander level after he lands an attack on Queen that does more damage than what Chopper did please.

Lmao what did chopper do that’s remotely close to rotisserie.
Chopper made Queen cough out blood with 1 attack while Sanji hasnt even when he landed a surprise attack on Queen like Chopper did, cool panels dont mean anything, fact is Chopper did more damage to Queen than "base" Sanji has, RS Sanji might be a different story but for you to claim base Sanji is commander level because he can dodge Queen is.......