General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
1.4B for Sanji post Queen sounds about right tho I would prefer 1.35B. Doing anything more like fighting CP0 tho I doubt could surely earn him 1.5B. Zoro imo either 1.4B or 1.6B. Jinbei hopeful 1.1B tho I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 900M. While Luffy may go either 3.5B or preferably 4B as it doesn’t seem out of reach anymore.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Scabbards could only break the 1B mark if they were under a Yonko. Otherwise I see Inu/Neko being between 600m and 700m with Denjiro being between 700m and 800m

Ashura being just shy of those 4.

Think for Zoro and Sanji the increase will be 1.b for Sanji, with he getting 1.330b, bigger than Queen, and Zoro getting 1.1b increase, going to 1.420b, over King, and making for some joke he will do with Sanji bringing back the joke Sanji made in Kuri. Oda love this kind of thing.

Jinbei probably will be the 4th highest, so no other SH will go above his, probably something around 600m. With Robin and Ussop also getting to the 500m, and Franky to 494m, making for a joke that only he of the ones who fight the F6 didnt for to 500m, like the joke after Dressrosa.

The ideia that Jinbei could get to 1b seems nonsense as Oda was clear in making he fight a F6 and not a calamitie, to showcase that Zoro and Sanji are far above him

Think for Zoro and Sanji the increase will be 1.b for Sanji, with he getting 1.330b, bigger than Queen, and Zoro getting 1.1b increase, going to 1.420b, over King, and making for some joke he will do with Sanji bringing back the joke Sanji made in Kuri. Oda love this kind of thing.
Zoro is likely to get past 1.5B since he also fought Kaido and BM... Sanji should get no less than 1.35B...

Jinbei probably will be the 4th highest, so no other SH will go above his, probably something around 600m. With Robin and Ussop also getting to the 500m, and Franky to 494m, making for a joke that only he of the ones who fight the F6 didnt for to 500m, like the joke after Dressrosa.
I doubt Jinbe's would be the 4th highest if Yamato joins who will most likely get more than 1B... Jinbe might get more than 800M but less than 1B since his involvement in the WCI incident has yet to reflect his bounty, that aside from WsW's identity being confirmed by the WG which will pad... That, aside from the Usopp gag...

The ideia that Jinbei could get to 1b seems nonsense as Oda was clear in making he fight a F6 and not a calamitie, to showcase that Zoro and Sanji are far above him
It's not really as nonsense as it seems... Take note that WsW was a CP9 agent whose being hunted by the WG (they just can't confirm if the CP9 agent and WsW are the same guy), plus the involvement of Jinbe in the WCI incident... While I also don't think it will get past 1B, it's not really that farfetched...

I would expect Jozu and Vista to be in the 1.1 to 1.3B range.
That's the same range I expect
Jozu may be a well rounded 1.300.000.000 or something less in the 1.2xx.000.000 range
Vista could be something like 1.155.000.000 but could also be right under the billion with 995.000.000...
This cause I expect WBP to have an overall lower bounty compared to BP who are far more belligerent

Lower than that.

Maybe Jozu and Vista also have over a billion?

But I think its possible Vista has less(maybe even Jozu as well).
Jozu under the billion is out of the window, as said above Vista may be right under the billion

With this chapter having CP0 focus on the other Dragon (Momo) and how he Vegapunk’s DF it won’t be surprising if Momo becomes another Franky case where he gets a bounty due to interacting with WG and has to leave Wano….

I do hope he joins the crew and get a bounty soon! My guess is between 150M to 300M

With this chapter having CP0 focus on the other Dragon (Momo) and how he Vegapunk’s DF it won’t be surprising if Momo becomes another Franky case where he gets a bounty due to interacting with WG and has to leave Wano….

I do hope he joins the crew and get a bounty soon! My guess is between 150M to 300M
I think theres a major difference with Water 7 being an easily accessible island from the WG which Wano is not. Oden had a bounty and lived happily in Wano.