Apoo - 800 Million
Killer - 713 Million
Usopp - 700 million
Jinbe - 638 Million
Robin - 620 Million
Franky - 596 Million
Brook - 383 Million
Nami - 316 Million
Even now you still saying Sanji will have a higher bounty than Marco and a bounty 2x higher than Killer, LOL

Why these bounties?
Because Sabo directly opposed the World Government,has fame and influence(surpassing Dragon's?) rivaling that of any pirate emperor around the world and even Luffy's emperor title is only seen as an extension of Sabo's hype by his followers.
With all these,Sabo can't have a lower bounty than kid and law so with Luffy having the same bounty as the aforementioned,then Sabo's bounty should be above Luffy too.

Anyways I guessed Sabo's bounty should be around 3-3.5B,I just guessed the exact numbers.

Because Sabo directly opposed the World Government,has fame and influence(surpassing Dragon's?) rivaling that of any pirate emperor around the world and even Luffy's emperor title is only seen as an extension of Sabo's hype by his followers.
With all these,Sabo can't have a lower bounty than kid and law so with Luffy having the same bounty as the aforementioned,then Sabo's bounty should be above Luffy too.
Yeah no. Luffy>>>Sabo.

Anyways I guessed Sabo's bounty should be around 3-3.5B,I just guessed the exact numbers.
Well that is disappointing. Thx anyway.

Sabo current bounty + 1.5 billion (same increase luffy got)
Okay.

With all these,Sabo can't have a lower bounty than kid and law.
He cant get much of a phenomenal increase, if you look at bounty increases over the series, perhaps a 1.5B or 2B can be applied. The conditions dont matter much. Even when luffy declared war during enies lobby, he got 200M berry increase

Yeah no. Luffy>>>Sabo.
Because Sabo has no feats atm.
Wouldn't be the first time Oda makes a character a good deal stronger than his previous self just to match current portrayal.
Sabo is Luffy's elder bro,Oda isn't going to have him far below Luffy,if at all.
Lmao you thought Sabo's bounty was already revealed?
Post automatically merged:

He cant get much of a phenomenal increase, if you look at bounty increases over the series, perhaps a 1.5B or 2B can be applied. The conditions dont matter much. Even when luffy declared war during enies lobby, he got 200M berry increase
It doesn't need to make sense,Oda doesn't care anyway.
Kid had a 2.6 billion increase in Wano,while Luffy only had a 1.5 billion increase and we all know it makes little sense.

The fact that Sabo waged war against the Celestial Dragons,entered and Saved kuma +many slaves in the holy land makes him one of the biggest threat to the World Government only next to Dragon and a peer to the emperors of the sea on threat level.

Because Sabo has no feats atm.
He has feats. They just pail in comparison.

I'll up Sabo's game when he gives me feats.
Sabo is Luffy's elder bro,Oda isn't going to have him far below Luffy,if at all.
LMFAO so Sabo will always be superior to Luffy because he's older? :mihanha:

Nah, you guessing shit is disappointing. Thought you maybe did some work deducing the exact number but it came outta your ass.

Sabo is a bigger threat than Dragon by the sounds of it, not only declared war against the World Gov by burning a symbol of the celestial dragons, but also by killing a member of royalty as well as actually winning a battle against two admirals(winning a battle and defeating two admirals are different things).

His actions caused the overthrow of 8 WG countries.

Yeah, he is definitely getting an emperor level bounty.

He has feats. They just pail in comparison.

I'll up Sabo's game when he gives me feats.

LMFAO so Sabo will always be superior to Luffy because he's older? :mihanha:

Nah, you guessing shit is disappointing. Thought you maybe did some work deducing the exact number but it came outta your ass.
I guess you don't want to have a proper discussion so I think we're done.

Doubt that Sabo got anything much higher than 2b.

What Luffy, Law and Kid have done was much bigger than what the Revos have done.

By defeating BM and Kaido they have totally broke the balance of the world, as now its basically a run for the One Piece, that is the real key to defeat the WG.

While the murder of Cobra, attacking Marijoa and clashing with admirals is a big PR boost for the Revos, its not as close the the impact that the fall of two Emperors, and the awakening of Nika, have in the world.

We have to remember that the New World is the real deal for the Throne, events on the Blues and the Paradise of course have repercutions, but nothing close to what happens in the NW, as there's is the place where those who could threat the WG are.

For Dragon, would be good to have more clarification on what "most wanted man" mean, as i have seen diferent translations that dont say anything about wanted, just that he is the "world biggest/worst criminal" and gives a doubt that his bounty will be the biggest one, i believe he will have something close to 5b, but not yet as high, as i belive only WB, Roger, Teach and Luffy will break the 5b.

For Mihawk, a good way to know his bounty is to imagine Zoro final one, as It probably will be a little above his master, i believe in something around 2.5b.

Last edited: