General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
being part of the Shichibukai is not narrative, its because he is part of that group that his bounty didnt increase, sorry to say but you are not making any sense at all.
You are making a point about Buggy and thread level but you are trying to dispute me about bounties being awarded based on thread LOL.
Mihawk not having a high bounty is because his thread level is not that high to the WG, all he has is strength and nothing else. and as we have seen he doesnt do much to threaten the world thats why his thread level will be low LOl you made a post about debunking me but instead your post is proving my point.

Your whole post just proved my point that bounties are based on thread level and not on narrative
By the way the thread level Oda seems to use is infamy, that is why Zoro will always have about half of Luffy's bounty and Sanji will always have just over half of Zoro's bounty, this "wings narrative" you keep talking about doe not exist
Post automatically merged:

Oda probably doesnt care anymore about them, we will get bounties in the next vivre card series or next SBS
And where did I say bounties are not based on threat level??? Are you reading my point to understand or to argue?😭😭 being a shichibukai is a narrative LOL how do you just scheme past that?? I literally just said threat is based on the narrative being told and shown to us cuz how the hell you gonna know the threat level of someone or something if it isn’t narrated or talked about in the story???? The point about sanji behind zoro or whatever I never refuted that I said the bounties are going to reflect the narratives that have been told to us in onigashima hence why I used to wings example 😭 my post was not meant to debunk you lmfaoooo it’s meant to tell you that you’re only looking at bounty increases in one way when in fact that’s not the main reason as to how oda draws up bounties. Shit lets use sanji for example who the fuck did he beat in wci? But just because he was a part of Germa and the people who broke into wci(strawhats) he gets a bounty increase. This is how the story has always worked..threat levels are based on odas narrative and how he shows it to us. These things are gonna end up reflecting in the bounties at the end.

And where did I say bounties are not based on threat level??? Are you reading my point to understand or to argue?😭😭 being a shichibukai is a narrative LOL how do you just scheme past that?? I literally just said threat is based on the narrative being told and shown to us cuz how the hell you gonna know the threat level of someone or something if it isn’t narrated or talked about in the story???? The point about sanji behind zoro or whatever I never refuted that I said the bounties are going to reflect the narratives that have been told to us in onigashima hence why I used to wings example 😭 my post was not meant to debunk you lmfaoooo it’s meant to tell you that you’re only looking at bounty increases in one way when in fact that’s not the main reason as to how oda draws up bounties. Shit lets use sanji for example who the fuck did he beat in wci? But just because he was a part of Germa and the people who broke into wci(strawhats) he gets a bounty increase. This is how the story has always worked..threat levels are based on odas narrative and how he shows it to us. These things are gonna end up reflecting in the bounties at the end.
You have been arguing with me over narrative when reality is that bounties are based on thread level.
Its not narrative, its a plot point, do you even get what context you have been using "narrative" in?
You need to better express yourself in the future and choose what words you use better, everything is based on plot and narrative then so there is no point in talking about this any more, since everything is narrative, you cant pic and choose what is and what isnt for your own narrative.

Oda has always assigned bounties in one way and not the other ways you are talking about, you clearly have a problem expressing yourself then since everything you have been saying is refuting what i have been saying.

Again Sanji got a bounty in WCI because his thread level went about because of being Germa prince, it wasnt based on this "narrative" (a word you have been using incorrectly)

Let me repeat the point to you again :
Sanji won't go past Queen because his thread level is below that of Queen, this is clearly something you seem to not want to understand and keep throwing around the word narrative.
Since Luffy is 3bil, this means Zoro is about half that and Sanji will be about half of Zoro, thats the "narrative" that Oda has been using for years

You have been arguing with me over narrative when reality is that bounties are based on thread level.
Its not narrative, its a plot point, do you even get what context you have been using "narrative" in?
You need to better express yourself in the future and choose what words you use better, everything is based on plot and narrative then so there is no point in talking about this any more, since everything is narrative, you cant pic and choose what is and what isnt for your own narrative.

Oda has always assigned bounties in one way and not the other ways you are talking about, you clearly have a problem expressing yourself then since everything you have been saying is refuting what i have been saying.

Again Sanji got a bounty in WCI because his thread level went about because of being Germa prince, it wasnt based on this "narrative" (a word you have been using incorrectly)

Let me repeat the point to you again :
Sanji won't go past Queen because his thread level is below that of Queen, this is clearly something you seem to not want to understand and keep throwing around the word narrative.
Since Luffy is 3bil, this means Zoro is about half that and Sanji will be about half of Zoro, thats the "narrative" that Oda has been using for years
Yea man I’m not going to keep saying the same thing over and over again if you can’t comprehend it. To each his own agree to disagree 👍🏿 I have not been arguing w you over anything and do not wish to do that.

With how Luffy Law and Kid got equal bounties, wouldn’t Buggy Mihawk and Crocodile also possible get equal bounties?
Why?
Buggy is the leader...they aren't his co partners

Does Mihawk/Zoro give you nightmares lol? Hating a fictional character this much isn't good for your mental health.
Go sleep with your dumb headcanons

Let Mihawk lead buggy first then you can talk

Sanji, Germa 66

3,066,000,000 beri

Luffy - 5,656,290,000 Gomu(56)-Gomu(56) Ni(2)ka(9)
Zoro - 3,900,000,000 Santoryu, Kiki Kyutoryu,
I think 3.92 for Zoro and 3.77 for Sanji.

I think the joke will be Sanjis better than Germa hence the 77 rather than 66

Last edited:
Sanji fans really expecting Bounties to be like Dourikis somehow..

Zoro 1.34 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Jinbei 640 Million
Robin 630 Million
Franky 620 Million
Brook 610 Million
Yamato 600 Million

Usopp 400 Million
Chopper 390 Million
Nami 380 Million

Or

Zoro 1.28 Billion
Sanji 1.26 Billion
Yamato 1.24 Billion
Jinbei 1.19 Billion

Robin 530 Million
Franky 520 Million
Usopp 500 Million
Brook 490 Million
Chopper 480 Million
Nami 470 Million

post TS sanji did literally nothing for 10 years until beating Queen and somehow its logical to earn a bounty more than 1B. Oh i forgot he is Germa family.

Sanji fans really expecting Bounties to be like Dourikis somehow..

Zoro 1.34 Billion
Sanji 1.33 Billion

Jinbei 640 Million
Robin 630 Million
Franky 620 Million
Brook 610 Million
Yamato 600 Million

Usopp 400 Million
Chopper 390 Million
Nami 380 Million

Or

Zoro 1.28 Billion
Sanji 1.26 Billion
Yamato 1.24 Billion
Jinbei 1.19 Billion

Robin 530 Million
Franky 520 Million
Usopp 500 Million
Brook 490 Million
Chopper 480 Million
Nami 470 Million
Funny thing they don't realize that with sh bountys oda played with numbers with zoro is always 20 and a number before

Mihawk frozen bounty 300-500M since he doesn't have a cree when he rivaled Shanks (whose bounty was below 1B 12+ years ago)

Currently Mihawk is worth 1.2B - 1.8 B at best