General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Just throwing out some numbers for the SHs next bounties.

I think Zoro, Sanji and Yamato will be within the range of the Top 3 YC's or a bit above, with the Wings of the PK being above Yamato's first bounty:
Zoro - 1.666 bil for taking down King and scarring Kaido (also with 666 as the devil's number quite fitting to his King of Hell-Theme)
Sanji - 1.33 bil for defeating Queen (clean raise of 1 bil)
Yamato - 1 bil flat for sparring with her dad

Jimbei - 560 mil for defeating WW (surpassing his former equal Ace' bounty and a pun on his captains DF (go - 5, mu - 6))
Franky - 494 mil for taking down Sasaki (clean raise of 400 mil)
Robin - 490 mil for defeating Black Maria
Nami - 410 mil for "defeating" Ulti
Usopp - 300 mil (I think he will be acknowledged for defeating P1. Also Luffys former bounty, just like his first with 30 mil and a clean raise of 100 mil)
Brook - 283 mil (similar to Dressrosa a general raise of 200 mil just for being part of the crew)
Chopper - 200 mil (same as Brooks although Oda will probably continue with his ridiculous sum)

Last edited:
Here are some possible bounties not revealed yet, imo:

RED - HAIR PIRATES:
• Beckman ---> 1,790,000,000 or 1,900,000,000
• Roo ---> 1,577,000,000 or 1,588,000,000
• Yasopp ---> 1,300,000,000

CROSS GUILD:
• Buggy ---> 2,500,000,000 or 3,500,000,000
• Mihawk ---> 2,477,000,000 or 2,690,000,000
• Crocodile ---> 1,081,000,000 or 1,181,000,000

WB PIRATES:
• Jozu ---> 1,250,000,000 or 1,300,000,000
• Vista ---> 955,000,000 or 1,055,000,000

BONUS:
• Doflamingo (post Impel Down) ---> 1,290,000,000 or 1,340,000,000

Law kid and luffy all have the same bounty and luffys the only emperor.
Because those 3 were grouped together as the ones who defeated 2 Emperors. That's an achievement they accomplished together, that's why they each earned the same bounty.

What did Buggy, Mihawk and Crocodile accoplish together to earn each the same bounty ?

Buggy will have the higher bounty because of his impressive pedigree, Mihawk will have the second higher and Crocodile, I'm not even sure he will reach the 1 billion bar.

Here are some possible bounties not revealed yet, imo:

RED - HAIR PIRATES:
• Beckman ---> 1,790,000,000 or 1,900,000,000
• Roo ---> 1,577,000,000 or 1,588,000,000
• Yasopp ---> 1,300,000,000

CROSS GUILD:
• Buggy ---> 2,500,000,000 or 3,500,000,000
• Mihawk ---> 2,477,000,000 or 2,690,000,000
• Crocodile ---> 1,081,000,000 or 1,181,000,000

WB PIRATES:
• Jozu ---> 1,250,000,000 or 1,300,000,000
• Vista ---> 955,000,000 or 1,055,000,000

BONUS:
• Doflamingo (post Impel Down) ---> 1,290,000,000 or 1,340,000,000
When will guys learn to stop expecting huge bounties or hype for Mihawk?

Also no YC bar maybe Benn and Mihawk will have over 1.5B

Last edited by a moderator:
When will guys learn to stop expecting huge bounties or hype for Mihawk?

Also no YC bar maybe Benn and Mihawj will have over 1.5B
For Roo, I think he will have Number 77 or 88 in it (7 and 8 are lucky numbers in japanese).
Could also be 1,388,000,000 or 1,488,000,000 but I think 1,588,000,000 is fine.
I guess you are excluding bounties higher than 1,500,000,000 cause Luffy became the 5th Emperor when he surpassed that, but imo that was an exception given the clout Morgans have him.
For example, I'm pretty sure Zoro is now getting 1,520,000,000 or 1,600,000,000 (post Wano) but this doesn't make him an Emperor cause he misses:
- A crew for himself
- Influence on territories
- Morgans hype (most important)

This is the reason why I think Beckman, who Shanks partner rather then YC1, should have at least Shanks bounty x0,43. And Roo can slightly surpass the 1,500,000,000 wall too, always for the same reason.

As for Mihawk I think it's clear that he's getting a bounty above every Commander but below every Emperor (2,000,000,000 - 2,999,000,000 range) and I think the same goes for Weevil (who I think will either get 1,546,000,000 or even 2,046,000,000....

I think Zoro, Sanji and Yamato will be within the range of the Top 3 YC's or a bit above, with the Wings of the PK being above Yamato's first bounty:
Zoro - 1.666 bil for taking down King and scarring Kaido (also with 666 as the devil's number quite fitting to his King of Hell-Theme)

Jimbei - 560 mil for defeating WW (surpassing his former equal Ace' bounty and a pun on his captains DF (go - 5, mu - 6))
Usopp - 300 mil (I think he will be acknowledged for defeating P1. Also Luffys former bounty, just like his first with 30 mil and a clean raise of 100 mil)
Brook - 283 mil (similar to Dressrosa a general raise of 200 mil just for being part of the crew)
Chopper - 200 mil (same as Brooks although Oda will probably continue with his ridiculous sum)
Robin is the most dangerous person after dragon in the world for the WG and you say 300 million? HAHAHAHHAHA 800-900 billion at the lowest

Robin is the most dangerous person after dragon in the world for the WG and you say 300 million? HAHAHAHHAHA 800-900 billion at the lowest
Yeah, Robin is so freakin' dangerous right? Because she can read the PG's right? Which she could do as a kid already right? So she already had such a high bounty back then right? Oh wait... Even Brownbeard has a higher bounty...

B-Bu-But then she became an adult and joined a dangerous pirate that declared war against the whole WG and protected her from being taken into custody! Now she deserves her 900 mil bounty right? Oh wait... She only got a raise of 1 mil... And Brownbeard still has a higher bounty than her...

B-But then she spent 2 years with the most wanted man in the world and entered the New World, coming even closer to Laugh Tale and discovering the truth about the Void Century! So now she really deserves her 900 mil bounty right? Oh wait... She got the same general 50 mil raise that all the other not-so-dangerous SH's got for simply being part of Luffy's crew... But at least she's more dangerous than Brownbeard now... :rolaugh:

And I gave the 300 mil to Usopp not Robin... Just sayin' :lawsigh:

Yeah, Robin is so freakin' dangerous right? Because she can read the PG's right? Which she could do as a kid already right? So she already had such a high bounty back then right? Oh wait... Even Brownbeard has a higher bounty...

B-Bu-But then she became an adult and joined a dangerous pirate that declared war against the whole WG and protected her from being taken into custody! Now she deserves her 900 mil bounty right? Oh wait... She only got a raise of 1 mil... And Brownbeard still has a higher bounty than her...

B-But then she spent 2 years with the most wanted man in the world and entered the New World, coming even closer to Laugh Tale and discovering the truth about the Void Century! So now she really deserves her 900 mil bounty right? Oh wait... She got the same general 50 mil raise that all the other not-so-dangerous SH's got for simply being part of Luffy's crew... But at least she's more dangerous than Brownbeard now... :rolaugh:

And I gave the 300 mil to Usopp not Robin... Just sayin' :lawsigh:
Are you dumbb

Sanji's getting 1.33 billion, bare-minimum. Came in with a 330 million, beat Queen despite all his Germa tech, ancient zoan powers and cyborg enhancements and was highlighted as one of the Wings of the Pirate King. The accomplishment of beating a 1.32 billion man, along with him being one of Luffy's most trusted men is gonna get him atleast higher than Queen's.

Oda's been reiterating that +1 billion berrie men require a certain level to handle and beat (per Marco's lines) and Sanji did just that. Queen may not be a 1.32 billion berrie man solely due to strength but that dangerous tech he's made is literally used in combat and Sanji took care of pretty much all of it. All Straw Hats will get increases from simply being part of the raid, Sanji's been highlighted as one of Luffy's Wings and he beat a 1.32 billion berrie man solo, he's getting 1.33 billion atleast in my opinion.

People are free to disagree, it's fine, bounties will be revealed soon enough and either side can justify their stance even after the result is shown.

Sanji's getting 1.33 billion, bare-minimum. Came in with a 330 million, beat Queen despite all his Germa tech, ancient zoan powers and cyborg enhancements and was highlighted as one of the Wings of the Pirate King. The accomplishment of beating a 1.32 billion man, along with him being one of Luffy's most trusted men is gonna get him atleast higher than Queen's.

Oda's been reiterating that +1 billion berrie men require a certain level to handle and beat (per Marco's lines) and Sanji did just that. Queen may not be a 1.32 billion berrie man solely due to strength but that dangerous tech he's made is literally used in combat and Sanji took care of pretty much all of it. All Straw Hats will get increases from simply being part of the raid, Sanji's been highlighted as one of Luffy's Wings and he beat a 1.32 billion berrie man solo, he's getting 1.33 billion atleast in my opinion.

People are free to disagree, it's fine, bounties will be revealed soon enough and either side can justify their stance even after the result is shown.
Sanji was still the Wings of the Pirate King at 77 Million when Zoro was 120 Million.. Subordinates are bound to have a lower increase than their captains especially when it's an increase related to an aspiring Yonko i'm refering to Luffy's WCI raise..

Yes Luffy got a 1 Billion upgrade but its also true that his Bounty was multiplied by 3.. A 500 Million berry captain to become emperor had a 1 Billion increase, does it makes sense that the 2nd most trusty subordinate with a Bounty of 330 Million get a similar bump than his captain considering their different standing and Bounties.. The appropriate proportional value would be to add a factor of 3 to Sanji's Bounty giving him 990 Million Bounty.. A 660 Million increase versus 1000 Million increase for Luffy, so the average for Zoro would be 830 Million thus giving him roughly a Bounty of 1.15 Billion at a minimum..

Sanji was still the Wings of the Pirate King at 77 Million when Zoro was 120 Million.. Subordinates are bound to have a lower increase than their captains especially when it's an increase related to an aspiring Yonko i'm refering to Luffy's WCI raise..

Yes Luffy got a 1 Billion upgrade but its also true that his Bounty was multiplied by 3.. A 500 Million berry captain to become emperor had a 1 Billion increase, does it makes sense that the 2nd most trusty subordinate with a Bounty of 330 Million get a similar bump than his captain considering their different standing and Bounties.. The appropriate proportional value would be to add a factor of 3 to Sanji's Bounty giving him 990 Million Bounty.. A 660 Million increase versus 1000 Million increase for Luffy, so the average for Zoro would be 830 Million thus giving him roughly a Bounty of 1.15 Billion at a minimum..
But Sanji's (and the Straw Hats as a whole) will get increases partially thanks to Luffy's notoriety, accomplishments and status. He defeated Kaido and claimed a 3 billion bounty, his crew was involved in the raid and will get boosts simply from being under him, plus their own unique accomplishments.

Luffy getting a ×3 was solely due to his own efforts as he was captain but Zoro, Sanji and the rest of the crew are under Luffy and will get boosts thanks to him, just like how Oda explained subordinate bounties are affected by the captains', except guys like Sanji and Zoro defeated +1 billion bounty men on top of simply being involved in the raid that Luffy came out of with a 3 billion bounty.

I understand your point, we'll see I guess.

I feel like Oda will implement flat boosts like he did for dressrosa and boosts based on their opponents:

Nami and Brook - Base 300 million berry boost for a lack of a major victory but still being part of Luffys crew
Nami - 316 Million
Brook - 383 Million

Franky and Robin 500 million berry boost for major victories in the war:
Franky - 594 Million (over a 100 million above sasaki)
Robin - 630 Million (over a 100 million above Black Maria)

Jinbe May get a much smaller boost due to his already high bounty like Robin only getting a 2 million berry bounty boost in enies lobby
Jinbe - 688 Million - 150 million boost (over a 100 million above Whos who)

Usopp is likely to get a massive boost of 500 million boost for “defeating two Tobi Roppo” despite his high bounty

Usopp - 800 million - (over 100 million above the total bounty of Page One and Ulti)

Sanji and Zoro defeated billion berry commanders and are wings of an emperor so will get pretty serious boosts. Likely not flat boosts because Zoro should have the higher bounty

Sanji - 1.577 Billion - Sanjis first two bounty’s were 77 millions and his fight was all about surpassing 66 so giving him This number fits with the theme as well.

Zoro - 1.620 Billion - Zoros second and third bounty featured a #20 and he’ll likely stick with this theme.

Actually the one who says Sanji 1.330 are right and the reason why he got that bounty number in wci was Queen
Queen 1.320 Queen worked and rivalized with other scientifics Queen wanted to show that he was better than judge but lost so that makes vinsmoke > Queen and Sanji has the vinsmoke name in his bounty poster
Also his first Bounty 77000 later 177000 330000 and now is 1330000 that's the typical thing that oda would do