General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I feel like Oda will implement flat boosts like he did for dressrosa and boosts based on their opponents:

Nami and Brook - Base 300 million berry boost for a lack of a major victory but still being part of Luffys crew
Nami - 316 Million
Brook - 383 Million

Franky and Robin 500 million berry boost for major victories in the war:
Franky - 594 Million (over a 100 million above sasaki)
Robin - 630 Million (over a 100 million above Black Maria)

Jinbe May get a much smaller boost due to his already high bounty like Robin only getting a 2 million berry bounty boost in enies lobby
Jinbe - 688 Million - 150 million boost (over a 100 million above Whos who)

Usopp is likely to get a massive boost of 500 million boost for “defeating two Tobi Roppo” despite his high bounty

Usopp - 800 million - (over 100 million above the total bounty of Page One and Ulti)

Sanji and Zoro defeated billion berry commanders and are wings of an emperor so will get pretty serious boosts. Likely not flat boosts because Zoro should have the higher bounty

Sanji - 1.577 Billion - Sanjis first two bounty’s were 77 millions and his fight was all about surpassing 66 so giving him This number fits with the theme as well.

Zoro - 1.620 Billion - Zoros second and third bounty featured a #20 and he’ll likely stick with this theme.
I can definitely see those numbers happening. I'd only be troubeled with Usopps because I just don't like the gag that Oda uses there. He didn't deserve his bounty in DR and he wouldn't deserve such a high bounty now. That's even worse than Choppers case. It was funny for the first time but Oda simply continues with those gags although it's just not funny anymore... Give Chopper and Usopp what they deserve Oda! And not such ridiculously high or low bounties :josad:

But Sanji's (and the Straw Hats as a whole) will get increases partially thanks to Luffy's notoriety, accomplishments and status. He defeated Kaido and claimed a 3 billion bounty, his crew was involved in the raid and will get boosts simply from being under him, plus their own unique accomplishments.

Luffy getting a ×3 was solely due to his own efforts as he was captain but Zoro, Sanji and the rest of the crew are under Luffy and will get boosts thanks to him, just like how Oda explained subordinate bounties are affected by the captains', except guys like Sanji and Zoro defeated +1 billion bounty men on top of simply being involved in the raid that Luffy came out of with a 3 billion bounty.

I understand your point, we'll see I guess.
Why would Sanji and Zoro get a bigger Bounty than their opponents when Luffy didn't get a higher bounty than Kaido..
lt should be relative

Why would Sanji and Zoro get a bigger Bounty than their opponents when Luffy didn't get a higher bounty than Kaido..
lt should be relative
I guess you could talk about the credit being shared around more for the take down of the emperors.

Also, if the movie volume is real, I don't think that Mihawks bounty will reach 2 billion. 12 years ago is when Shanks was at his "peak" battling Mihawk in "legendary" duels, and his bounty was lower than Katakuri's. Just barely above Jack.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of Shank's past bounty of 1.0004 billion from 12 years ago.

Its a super interesting that Shank's bounty in his "prime" was barely over a billion. Thats still a massive amount, but I think it puts into perspective where Mihawk could stand bounty wise.

I guess you could talk about the credit being shared around more for the take down of the emperors.
Because the bounty was shared among the three who defeated the emperors. Only two people defeated king and queen hence they’ll get bounty above king and queen.
So in your opinion their Bounties won't be relative to Luffy's even though he's their captain and they are his subordinates?..

lf that was the case Zoro's first Bounty would have been above Daz Bones 75 Million..

So in your opinion their Bounties won't be relative to Luffy's even though he's their captain and they are his subordinates?..

lf that was the case Zoro's first Bounty would have been above Daz Bones 75 Million..
Daz didnt have a bounty in Alabasta. He was a Bounty Hunter. That’s 75 Million is his post Marineford bounty

Unlikely, he was Crocodile’s right hand before that..

lt fits each of their threat level

Daz Bones 75 Million
Bon Clay 32 Million
Galdino 24 Million
When he was arrested they called him a bounty Hunter. No one knew he worked for Crocodile, not even Mr. 1.

He literally didn’t have a bounty until after Marineford.

Unlikely, he was Crocodile’s right hand before that..
That wasn't known. He was already arrested by the time the conspiracy was uncovered.
Crocodile new bounty prediction: 800 milion of berries.
That could make sense.

Before this I was thinking his bounty would only be around Jinbei's.

He could've improved his haki since he lost his arm to Mihawk, meaning he wasn't necessarily in his "prime."
I'll change my point to it being the time he had two arms and was actively duelling Mihawk. I said prime because a lot of the fandom treat Shanks as falling off after losing his arm.

When he was arrested they called him a bounty Hunter. No one knew he worked for Crocodile, not even Mr. 1.

He literally didn’t have a bounty until after Marineford.
Okay.. But his threat level after Marineford and during his Bounty hunters notorious days is the same..
The Marines knew how much of a danger Daz Bones was before he was arrested and they still gave Zoro a lower Bounty than Daz Bones actual threat level..

Okay.. But his threat level after Marineford and during his Bounty hunters notorious days is the same..
The Marines knew how much of a danger Daz Bones was before he was arrested and they still gave Zoro a lower Bounty than Daz Bones actual threat level..
No it wasn’t? That’s like saying Luffys threat level post Ennies lobby and post Marineford was the same. Daz’ bounty would’ve probably been around 40 million in alabasta if he had one.