General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
No it wasn’t? That’s like saying Luffys threat level post Ennies lobby and post Marineford was the same. Daz’ bounty would’ve probably been around 40 million in alabasta if he had one.
Luffy’s a rookie with Pirate king potential, Daz Bones is a powerful assassin who rely on an overpowered fruit, he didn’t get stronger..

Also he can’t have a Bounty of 40 Million when he would low diff Bon clay who had 32 Million.. Their threat was as well properly assessed in impel down Mr 1 being on level 4 and Mr 2 being on level 3..

Luffy’s a rookie with Pirate king potential, Daz Bones is a powerful assassin who rely on an overpowered fruit, he didn’t get stronger..

Also he can’t have a Bounty of 40 Million when he would low diff Bon clay who had 32 Million.. Their threat was as well properly assessed in impel down Mr 1 being on level 4 and Mr 2 being on level 3..
Mr. 1 - Level 4
Mr. 2 - Level 3 - 32 Million
Mr. 3 - Level 2 - 24 Million

Hmmm 32 - 24 = 8 Million
32 + 8 = 40

Your headcanon hed low diff mr. 2

Mr. 1 - Level 4
Mr. 2 - Level 3 - 32 Million
Mr. 3 - Level 2 - 24 Million

Hmmm 32 - 24 = 8 Million
32 + 8 = 40

Your headcanon hed low diff mr. 2
You didn’t think this through uh..

level 5 - 48 Million
level 6 - 54 Million

You don’t just add +8 Million per level..

What is Mr. 2 going to do against Steel without Haki?.. He can’t damage him and Mr.1 can cut him as he wants..

You didn’t think this through uh..

level 5 - 48 Million
level 6 - 54 Million

You don’t just add +8 Million per level..

What is Mr. 2 going to do against Steel without Haki?.. He can’t damage him and Mr.1 can cut him as he wants..
Level 6 is not like the others lmao. And luffy shattered steel in east blue. Mr. 2s kicks were piercing clean holes in walls and his non boosted kick hurt mr. 1???

Level 6 is not like the others lmao. And luffy shattered steel in east blue. Mr. 2s kicks were piercing clean holes in walls and his non boosted kick hurt mr. 1???
Yeah level 6 are 300+ Million

Level 5 - 100+ Million(confirmed)
Level 4 - 75 Million
Level 3 - 50 Million ish(confirmed) Mr 2
Level 2 - 25 Million( Mr 3, Buggy)

:choppawhat:

Yet a 32 million berry bounty man showed up I. Level 3?
Cause he’s above 25 Million?

Luffy is 300 Million and was put in level 5 which are most likely 100-300 Million..

You’re ignoring the fact that 75 Million is right in between level 5 and level 3 which Mr 1 was on level 4..

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of Shank's past bounty of 1.0004 billion from 12 years ago.

Its a super interesting that Shank's bounty in his "prime" was barely over a billion. Thats still a massive amount, but I think it puts into perspective where Mihawk could stand bounty wise.
It's an interesting point, but it's worth remembering that since then he's only leveraged his career as a pirate.

Take Buggy as an example, putting bounties on the marines' heads, it doesn't take strength for that, but it's a big threat to the navy that which increases his bounty.

For Shanks to conquer a territory he didn't need to gain more power, he already had everything necessary, he just needed to act, and these types of conquests that increased his dangerousness status to the government and made him a yonkou with a bounty of over 4 billion.

Cause he’s above 25 Million?

Luffy is 300 Million and was put in level 5 which are most likely 100-300 Million..

You’re ignoring the fact that 75 Million is right in between level 5 and level 3 which Mr 1 was on level 4..
One piece chapter 530:
All these criminals in here on level 3 once had bounties over 50 million on their heads

Mr. 2 has a canonical bounty of 32 million and was imprisoned in level 3. So buggy is just wrong or there are exemptions.

You’re making things up to fit your headcanons. Just like usual

Just don't forget the scale that One Piece took, initially Oda planned 5 years but it's over 20.

Note that Teach wanted to capture Luffy with a bounty of 100 million to become Shichibukai, 100 million at that time was a big deal. Today no one thinks of becoming a Shichibukai by capturing Usopp, for example.

Crocodile and Daz Bones will be back with the "inflation" fix plus the improve of their power levels.

Even though Crocodile had his bounty frozen for being Shichibukai, which is an excellent excuse used by Oda, I don't see the current under 400 million characters defeating him.

Has there been any word on future vcs? Cause I’m thinking more and more that’s the pull
No, but seeing how the manga is close to ending and Shueisha is trying to milk every drop of money before it is very likely that they use the bouties as a way to sell more of the VC.

After what Oda have done in the story for Film Red i dont think its impossible

One piece chapter 530:
All these criminals in here on level 3 once had bounties over 50 million on their heads

Mr. 2 has a canonical bounty of 32 million and was imprisoned in level 3. So buggy is just wrong or there are exemptions.

You’re making things up to fit your headcanons. Just like usual
Doesn’t take much to add things up..

lf level 3 are in the 50 Million ballpark..

And level 5 are 100 Million + range..

What are level 4 Bounties for criminals there?..

There are no headcanon, clear manga evidence from prisoners and Mr. 3 not Buggy..
Headcanon is trying to discredit straight statement from the story.. Mr.1 threat level was the same as a Bounty hunter than after Marineford..

It's an interesting point, but it's worth remembering that since then he's only leveraged his career as a pirate.

Take Buggy as an example, putting bounties on the marines' heads, it doesn't take strength for that, but it's a big threat to the navy that which increases his bounty.

For Shanks to conquer a territory he didn't need to gain more power, he already had everything necessary, he just needed to act, and these types of conquests that increased his dangerousness status to the government and made him a yonkou with a bounty of over 4 billion.
True, but if thats the case, then what your arguing is that Shanks who was challenging Mihawk at the time had a bounty of 1.0004 billion based on mainly strength.

With that in mind, I think that should limit expectations for what we expect from Mihawk's bounty, since Mihawk isn't that much of a pirate either.

Him joining Buggy's guild likely boosted the evaluation of the threat he posed.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of Shank's past bounty of 1.0004 billion from 12 years ago.

Its a super interesting that Shank's bounty in his "prime" was barely over a billion. Thats still a massive amount, but I think it puts into perspective where Mihawk could stand bounty wise.
That's not prime Shanks
It is not his peak too

Or else he wouldn't become yonko 6+ years later
Post automatically merged:

That wasn't known. He was already arrested by the time the conspiracy was uncovered.

That could make sense.

Before this I was thinking his bounty would only be around Jinbei's.

I'll change my point to it being the time he had two arms and was actively duelling Mihawk. I said prime because a lot of the fandom treat Shanks as falling off after losing his arm.
Except Oda statements and views> fan wishes

Shanks never fell off

You only become weaker by losing a limb /broken head if you were already in prime and lost your ambition

Kid and Shanks weren't in prime and never lost ambitions when they lost their arms

One piece chapter 530:

Doesn’t take much to add things up..

lf level 3 are in the 50 Million ballpark..

And level 5 are 100 Million + range..

What are level 4 Bounties for criminals there?..

There are no headcanon, clear manga evidence from prisoners and Mr. 3 not Buggy..
Headcanon is trying to discredit straight statement from the story.. Mr.1 threat level was the same as a Bounty hunter than after Marineford..
dude I already told you Buggy was factually wrong or that’s just not a hard rule. Because a 32 million berry was in level 3