General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Honestly speaking, given their proxmity to everything, and assuming egghead remains just the Strawhats and Bonney, I can't help but feel like their bounties should all skyrocket.

This is assuming they defeat the Marine fleet.

Like I'm talking 500 million minimum for all involved.

This is assuming Marine HQ doesn't get a detailed breakdown of who did what.

Watch zoro get 3.2 or 3.1 B at EoS not 3.5B+ like Mihawk
It will be the repeat of King's case : Inflated bounty and zoro ends up with lower bounty
Nah I reckoned mihawk would surpass BB's old one (even though the later was a yonko) simly because it would be an indicator for zoro's last one . consequently , zoro prob gets 3.6 around that range at least eos.
Post automatically merged:

yes because sanji is going to fight someone with a bounty close to 3.6B :rolaugh:
it will always be funny watching you lot think zoro will drastically pull away from sanjino
only for their bounties after an arc like wano( so called zoro arc ) to be within ~100 mil of each other.

BB 's two commanders next
bounties for their opponents will be pretty close again and I will be here to remind you its a pattern oda simply wont deviate from.

Nah I reckoned mihawk would surpass BB's old one (even though the later was a yonko) simly because it would be an indicator for zoro's last one . consequently , zoro prob gets 3.6 around that range at least eos.
Post automatically merged:

it will always be funny watching you lot think zoro will drastically pull away from sanjino
only for their bounties after an arc like wano( so called zoro arc ) to be within ~100 mil of each other.

BB 's two commanders next
bounties for their opponents will be pretty close again and I will be here to remind you its a pattern oda simply wont deviate from.
Almost everyone thought zoro will have 1.4B+ but he ended up having 280M less than King

Zoro might not get 3.2B+ even at EoS

Mihawk bounty is already inflated like other warlords
You cant use their bounties to claim Zoro would have X bounty
Cause without inflation, every warlord is worth at least 500M less

Almost everyone thought zoro will have 1.4B+ but he ended up having 280M less than King

Zoro might not get 3.2B+ even at EoS

Mihawk bounty is already inflated like other warlords
You cant use their bounties to claim Zoro would have X bounty
Cause without inflation, every warlord is worth at least 500M less
zoro surpassing mihawk is as certain as luffy surpassing rogers

you think his wont be inflated
1st commander of the pk crew?

I speculate the average increase this time when it comes to bounties for the SHs may be 150M(excluding the top 4) only thinking like this is due to having average 50M back in DR for a smaller achievement while the bigger one in Wano was 300M so this arc we may have a medium increase of 150M.

Luffy would likely get a billion bounty increase

while the other three left Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei may meet in the middle of anywhere between 300M to ~ 500M increase.

So in the end I could see them getting something like

Luffy 4B
Zoro 1.611B
Jinbei 1.4B
Sanji 1.532B
Robin 1.080B
Franky 544B
Usopp 650M
Brook 533M
Nami 516 M

Chopper I honestly don’t care

the fun thing here is if you notice some of them have their old bounties within their speculated new bounties only by adding 150M and if by some miracle (Zoro, Jinbei and Sanji) only get 150M increase two of them that’s Zoro and Jinbei would also have their old bounties within the new ones which woul look like Zoro: 1.260B and Jinbei 1.250B tho I think it’s too low of an increase for them, but who knows lol.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Don’t see that happening unless he pulls some DR kind of shit where everyone thinks he did antagonist a heavy blow.
we can safely assume the next arc is elbaf (when the next increase will happen i assume) and usopp is bound top get a MASSIVE buff and rightfully take his spot as the 3rd commander of the strawhat pirates

we can safely assume the next arc is elbaf (when the next increase will happen i assume) and usopp is bound top get a MASSIVE buff and rightfully take his spot as the 3rd commander of the strawhat pirates
We talking about post Egghead arc. Even if we include another increase from Elbaf I doubt he would reach that high bounty! Maybe eos, but not elbaf.

I speculate the average increase this time when it comes to bounties for the SHs may be 150M(excluding the top 4) only thinking like this is due to having average 50M back in DR for a smaller achievement while the bigger one in Wano was 300M so this arc we may have a medium increase of 150M.

Luffy would likely get a billion bounty increase

while the other three left Zoro, Sanji and Jinbei may meet in the middle of anywhere between 300M to ~ 500M increase.

So in the end I could see them getting something like

Luffy 4B
Zoro 1.611B
Jinbei 1.4B
Sanji 1.532B
Robin 1.080B
Franky 544B
Usopp 650M
Brook 533M
Nami 516 M

Chopper I honestly don’t care

the fun thing here is if you notice some of them have their old bounties within their speculated new bounties only by adding 150M and if by some miracle (Zoro, Jinbei and Sanji) only get 150M increase two of them that’s Zoro and Jinbei would also have their old bounties within the new ones which woul look like Zoro: 1.260B and Jinbei 1.250B tho I think it’s too low of an increase for them, but who knows lol.
I think the next boosts will be an average 500 million because that’s how much Robin got for her knowledge and the big thing is the straw hats will gain the knowledge of Nikas existence and what he is. The only ones who won’t get this boost are robin and jinbe who already got it.

I think the next boosts will be an average 500 million because that’s how much Robin got for her knowledge and the big thing is the straw hats will gain the knowledge of Nikas existence and what he is. The only ones who won’t get this boost are robin and jinbe who already got it.
I honestly hope they don’t get a 500M increase cuz it’s too high… they only got 300M average increase after taking out 2 yonko which should be a bigger deal than what is going to happen this arc.

I honestly hope they don’t get a 500M increase cuz it’s too high… they only got 300M average increase after taking out 2 yonko which should be a bigger deal than what is going to happen this arc.
Nah the egghead incident got hyped by the narrator as a world shaking event.

The fall of bm and kaido honestly had little effect on the world.

And again, they gained knowledge about Nika and what he is. That’s a huge boost in bounty just look at jinbe.

Nah the egghead incident got hyped by the narrator as a world shaking event.

The fall of bm and kaido honestly had little effect on the world.

And again, they gained knowledge about Nika and what he is. That’s a huge boost in bounty just look at jinbe.
Yeah, I understand the narrator hyped what’s gonna happen here that’s why I had that type of increase. There’s no reason to assume the knowledge about Nika was the reason Jinbei’s bounty got that high, the obvious reasons are
1- joined the crew
2- participated in the full of a yonko crew
3- he got an increase worth of a previous warlord similar to other ex warlords.

besides that we still have more arcs to go and more bounty boosts so if they get a 500M increase now it will mean all of them(except Chopper) to be at least over 1B comfortably which is would be too high even for a PK crew especially if some of them aren’t really worth it.