General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Could we see rectified bounties? Downgraded bounties? For example, could the WG get new reports as to what really happened on Wano, change course regarding toning down Luffy and in light of Egg Head/Elbaf/"Certain Island" issue these new bounties:

Law - 2.1945 (half of Big Mom + 0.5M)
Kidd - 2.1945 (half of Big Mom + 0.5M)
Luffy - 4.6115 (Kaido + 0.5M)

9B + 0.5M total for the three captains so basically the same as before but difference being Luffy being truly recognized as an out and out Emperor, Kid and Law getting much more fair bounties a bit north of 2B.

Could we see rectified bounties? Downgraded bounties? For example, could the WG get new reports as to what really happened on Wano, change course regarding toning down Luffy and in light of Egg Head/Elbaf/"Certain Island" issue these new bounties:

9B + 0.5M total for the three captains so basically the same as before but difference being Luffy being truly recognized as an out and out Emperor, Kid and Law getting much more fair bounties a bit north of 2B.
I do agree on Law and Kid’s bounties, but Luffy’s? A bit too much. His current one is alright the issue came when Law and Kid seemed like they done it the same way Luffy did a 1v1.

Never the less his next bounty post egghead would be the one that truly recognize his status and strength as a yonko.

Post egghead arc

Luffy: 4B

Bonus SH crew bounties

Zoro: 1.6B
Sanji: 1.32B
Jinbei: 1.25B
Robin: 1.080B
Franky: 544M
Brook: 533M
Nami: 516M
Usopp: 650M
Chopper: who cares

the reason the bounties for SHs like they are now is because I believe Oda would have fun by making their new bounties as a nostalgic call back to their old bounties tho Usopp ruins it lol. However, I would be happier if Oda didn’t increase the weak trio bounties cuz they don’t deserve their current high bounties.

thoughts?

I do agree on Law and Kid’s bounties, but Luffy’s? A bit too much. His current one is alright the issue came when Law and Kid seemed like they done it the same way Luffy did a 1v1.

Never the less his next bounty post egghead would be the one that truly recognize his status and strength as a yonko.

Post egghead arc

Luffy: 4B

Bonus SH crew bounties

Zoro: 1.6B
Sanji: 1.32B
Jinbei: 1.25B
Robin: 1.080B
Franky: 544M
Brook: 533M
Nami: 516M
Usopp: 650M
Chopper: who cares

the reason the bounties for SHs like they are now is because I believe Oda would have fun by making their new bounties as a nostalgic call back to their old bounties tho Usopp ruins it lol. However, I would be happier if Oda didn’t increase the weak trio bounties cuz they don’t deserve their current high bounties.

thoughts?
Wouldn't Sanjis be 1.177 then rather than 1.32 if we are going by nostalgic bounties? He never even had 32 (closest being 330)

Imo, if the WG had accurate infos on what really happened in the fight Worst Gen vs Kaidou-Big Mom, I don't think the WG would have really respected the 9 billions total. They did that because they think that the 3 captains had equal involvement in the Emperors' defeat.

With accurate infos, Kid and Law would have had 2.2 billions each (more or less).

But Luffy, even though he defeated Kaidou, I don't think the WG consider him as dangerous as Kaidou. Not for now. Same thing which happened to Zoro and Sanji.
But I could see Luffy having a bounty similar to Blackbeard or Shanks though.

Last edited:

Remember that bounties doesnt only reflect your power level, but your whole threat.

Maybe the main reason they had 3 billion is because Goverment could think they are an alliance just as Big Mom and Kaido. That will make them more dangerous just as Robin now as she belongs to a Yonko crew.

Power wise, Kidd and Law should be in the range of 2-3 billion while Luffy 3-4 biliion imo.
Post automatically merged:

Doffy: 2.6 billion :doffyou:

Last edited:
The only problem with this is that the straw hats defeating the marines would make the straw hats look like villains to the world, something I can’t see oda doing.
Most countries think of the straw hats as villains already. They only change their minds once they meet them and get saved by them. An example of this is the extra that saw Luffy fighting doffy and said “I heard he is 5 meters tall and a real monster”. Proving that the strawhat have a reputation like all other pirates if being evil.

If we let say got Kuma back in a new body maybe S bear’s?!! How much do you think he would be worth considering what he did in the recent chapter as well as officially coming back as Dragon’s right hand man! I personally would be disappointed if he didn’t get a solid 2B bounty

If we let say got Kuma back in a new body maybe S bear’s?!! How much do you think he would be worth considering what he did in the recent chapter as well as officially coming back as Dragon’s right hand man! I personally would be disappointed if he didn’t get a solid 2B bounty
Even 1.90 Billion (90 is Kuma)

I can’t stomach Croco being over Kuma even if slightly lol. What makes Croco special now is the organization he is apart of which Kuma isn’t far off being part of the Revo army.
Cross Guild is going to be a more significant organization than the revs. Croc is special among the warlords and always will be.

Cross Guild is going to be a more significant organization than the revs. Croc is special among the warlords and always will be.
Both organizations are significant tbh. Revo army are beginning to make their move and the leader is the MC’s father it’s gonna be the most significant later on especially in the final war. Croco isn’t as special as Mihawk, Law or Kuma( with recent revelations)

Both organizations are significant tbh. Revo army are beginning to make their move and the leader is the MC’s father it’s gonna be the most significant later on especially in the final war. Croco isn’t as special as Mihawk, Law or Kuma( with recent revelations)
Croc is way more special than law or kuma. It’s why crocs connected to the more prominent characters like mihawk buggy and Whitebeard, was one of the few warlords that were shown when Roger died, and despite being the second Warlord introduced is one we know the least about.

S-Bear with Kumas mind would be the strongest Kuma we’ve ever met, so 1.9 is very fitting for him; but 2 billions? Cmon that’s what Blackbeard was when he had an emperor title.

Croc is way more special than law or kuma. It’s why crocs connected to the more prominent characters like mihawk buggy and Whitebeard, was one of the few warlords that were shown when Roger died, and despite being the second Warlord introduced is one we know the least about.

S-Bear with Kumas mind would be the strongest Kuma we’ve ever met, so 1.9 is very fitting for him; but 2 billions? Cmon that’s what Blackbeard was when he had an emperor title.
BB was 2.247B and we are at a point where Law and Kid at 3B yet not yonko nor yonko level so it’s not that insane not to mention a single 100M more to set him apart isn’t far fetched. Kuma has as much connection to prominent figures as Croco they ain’t different besides Kuma being the far superior combatant when he had his mind.

BB was 2.247B and we are at a point where Law and Kid at 3B yet not yonko nor yonko level so it’s not that insane not to mention a single 100M more to set him apart isn’t far fetched. Kuma has as much connection to prominent figures as Croco they ain’t different besides Kuma being the far superior combatant when he had his mind.
Kid and Law got that by sharing credit with Luffy.

And I think we wildly disagree on Kuma and how high the rev bounties will be. And even if he becomes a seraphim, his power isn’t going to be worthy of a 2 billion bounty.

Kid and Law got that by sharing credit with Luffy.

And I think we wildly disagree on Kuma and how high the rev bounties will be. And even if he becomes a seraphim, his power isn’t going to be worthy of a 2 billion bounty.
I guess we agree to disagree and have to wait 1 more arc(egghead island) for the new update to find out.

Post Egghead bounties:

Luffy - 4 billion (defeated Kizaru and kidnapped VP)
Zoro - 1.88 billion (murdered Lucci and showed off conqueror's haki against marine fodders)
Jinbe - 1.438 billion (defeated two Vice Admirals)
Robin - 1.3 billion (increasingly important to OP)
Sanji - 1.177 bilion (impersonated by Catarina)
Usopp - 600 million (nominal increase)
Franky - 594 million (nominal increase)
Brook - 483 million (nominal increase)
Nami - 466 million (nominal increase)
Chopper - 10,000 (???)

Edit 1: 1094, increased Franky up an additional 100 million given that he seems to be getting a bigger role somewhat.

Last edited: