General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Found an interesting guess for Sanji's EoS bounty (may translate to powerlevel too) taken from TT fyp page (I forgot the name, too much scrolling):

Luffy is expected to have 5.6 (for Go Mu and surpassing the old Pirate King, Roger's bounty)

Zoro is expected to have 3.6 (surpassing the old WSS 3.5B).

Now,
1. Croc is paired with Mihawk. There's a good chance Sanji will fight him.
2. Croc's bounty is a pun, but it suspiciously is 2B.
3. Luffy's/Roger's bounty - Zoro's/Shanks bounty = Croc/Sanji's bounty
5.6 - 3.6 =2.0

Found an interesting guess for Sanji's EoS bounty (may translate to powerlevel too) taken from TT fyp page (I forgot the name, too much scrolling):

Luffy is expected to have 5.6 (for Go Mu and surpassing the old Pirate King, Roger's bounty)

Now,
5.6 - 3.6 =2.0
This is like those who thought Sanji won't get 1B while zoro gets 1B

Sanji isn't gonna have 1B less than Zoro at EoS or 2B less

Sanji 3.2B or 3.3B
Zoro 3.1B or 3.611B

Now,
5.6 - 3.6 =2.0
Not bad except then Luffy is to Buggy
More likely Zoro gets 3B+ this arc before Mihawk
Zoro surpasses Mihawk (as you correctly said).
Then Sanji's should surpass Zoro's last bounty between 3B and 3.6B.

Admittedly the problem with this theory is that Oda doesn't give more than one bounty increase per saga.

This is like those who thought Sanji won't get 1B while zoro gets 1B

Sanji isn't gonna have 1B less than Zoro at EoS or 2B less

Sanji 3.2B or 3.3B
Zoro 3.1B or 3.611B
what you are saying makes no sense, the reason Zoro will get 3.6 is because of Mihawk and nothing else, the problem with Sanji is that no commander is above 2bil so it’s impossible for him to ever reach 3 or even come close to Zoro because of Mihawk.

by the time Sanji would get 3ish for fighting his EoS opponent it would already be to late.

but what the hell, talking reason and logic with you is an impossible feat so I’ll just leave here
Post automatically merged:

Not bad except then Luffy is to Buggy
More likely Zoro gets 3B+ this arc before Mihawk
Zoro surpasses Mihawk (as you correctly said).
Then Sanji's should surpass Zoro's last bounty between 3B and 3.6B.

Admittedly the problem with this theory is that Oda doesn't give more than one bounty increase per saga.
doubt that very much, at best everyone will get a 100mil to 500mil increase, highly doubt stealing VP, beating Lucci and stalling Kizaru will warrant them to get such ridiculous amounts

what you are saying makes no sense, the reason Zoro will get 3.6 is because of Mihawk and nothing else, the problem with Sanji is that no commander is above 2bil so it’s impossible for him to ever reach 3 or even come close to Zoro because of Mihawk.

by the time Sanji would get 3ish for fighting his EoS opponent it would already be to late.

but what the hell, talking reason and logic with you is an impossible feat so I’ll just leave here

doubt that very much, at best everyone will get a 100mil to 500mil increase, highly doubt stealing VP, beating Lucci and stalling Kizaru will warrant them to get such ridiculous amounts
Your problem is you have low estimations you are sticking with.

You're assuming the bounties of commanders like Shiryu, Kuzan, Ben, etc.
You're assuming Sanji needs a commander to get a bounty.
Just bad assumptions limiting your view.

And you're doing it again here.

I'm thinking Sanji will end up with something around 3.320.964.665, the 32 referring to both his name and birthday, the 964 can be read as Ku-ro-shi which resembles his epithet "Kuro Ashi", 66 for Germa and the 5 at the end because he was the 5th straw-hat. An alternative bounty can be 3.329.648.625, the digits 8-6-2(the two is read in English transliteration) can be read as Ba-Ra-tu which sounds similar to Baratei.

For Zoro I came up with 3.611.115.092, so we have the obvious reference to his birthday with 11-11, but I was able to kind of kill two birds with one stone using 509, since they could be read as Ka-Ze-Ku(the zero is being read in the English transliteration) which is similar to Kaizoku and 5-0 can be read as Ga-Rei which sounds similar to Gari; this leaves us with Kazeku Garei sounding very much like Kaizoku Gari which is Zoro's epithet. The 2 at the end is in reference to him being the 2nd straw-hat. Now the 6 is kind of floating there but I found that the digits 6-0 can be read as Ru-Ma, Ryuma. The digits 0-9-2 can be read as Wa-Ku-Ni which almost perfectly matches Wa no Kuni, Wa also being one of the names of Japan, Zoro's land of Origin both in the story but also if he were to exist in real life.

Last edited:
Your problem is you have low estimations you are sticking with.
its not having a low estimation, the reason its based purely on logic!

You're assuming the bounties of commanders like Shiryu, Kuzan, Ben, etc.
You're assuming Sanji needs a commander to get a bounty.
Just bad assumptions limiting your view.

Yes im assuming them because there is no way any of them have a bounty above previous Teach's bounty, even you have to accept its impossible for any commander that Sanji will face to have a bounty comparable to yonko.
Yes Sanji needs to beat a high bouty commander to get a high bounty himself, the marines wont just give Sanji 3+bil for beating someone with 1.4+bil!
Its logic not bad assumptions

And you're doing it again here.
Doing what, using logic?
even you dont seriously think Zoro will get 3bil bounty for beating a nobody like Lucci, cause if you do im seriously worried about you state of mind

Sanji is definitely hitting the 3B mark EoS
Alot of ignorant posts above
How?
who is he beating that will propell his bounty that high?
dont tell me that bullshit of just because Zoro then Sanji if you want to be taken seriously!
again only reason will be that high is because of Mihawk, if not for him it would be hard to even argue Zoro getting 2+bil in the first place, you now thinking Sanji will hit 3+bil when there is no commander above 2bil is very stupid of you!

I'm thinking Sanji will end up with something around 3.320.964.665, the 32 referring to both his name and birthday, the 964 can be read as Ku-ro-shi which resembles his epithet "Kuro Ashi", 66 for Germa and the 5 at the end because he was the 5th straw-hat. An alternative bounty can be 3.329.648.625, the digits 8-6-2(the two is read in English transliteration) can be read as Ba-Ra-tu which sounds similar to Baratei.

For Zoro I came up with 3.611.115.092, so we have the obvious reference to his birthday with 11-11, but I was able to kind of kill two birds with one stone using 509, since they could be read as Ka-Ze-Ku(the zero is being read in the English transliteration) which is similar to Kaizoku and 5-0 can be read as Ga-Rei which sounds similar to Gari; this leaves us with Kazeku Garei sounding very much like Kaizoku Gari which is Zoro's epithet. The 2 at the end is in reference to him being the 2nd straw-hat. Now the 6 is kind of floating there but I found that the digits 6-0 can be read as Ru-Ma, Ryuma. The digits 0-9-2 can be read as Wa-Ku-Ni which almost perfectly matches Wa no Kuni, Wa also being one of the names of Japan, Zoro's land of Origin both in the story but also if he were to exist in real life.
Zoro will beat Mihawk who is in the 3+bils, so its understandable for him
who is Sanji beating who is 3+bil for you to make suck a wild claim?

If, and again if:

1. Oda still remembers that old Sanji's subplot (about being a dangerous element for Marine/WG)

AND

2. Give him enough (above average is sufficient) respect

Sanji can do Mr Prince moment to do devastating stuff.

The most common & logical Sanjibro's guess so far is sabotaging Uranus, because it'll be the parallel of that Arc Maxim scene.

its not having a low estimation, the reason its based purely on logic!

Yes im assuming them because there is no way any of them have a bounty above previous Teach's bounty, even you have to accept its impossible for any commander that Sanji will face to have a bounty comparable to yonko.
Yes Sanji needs to beat a high bouty commander to get a high bounty himself, the marines wont just give Sanji 3+bil for beating someone with 1.4+bil!
Its logic not bad assumptions

Doing what, using logic?
even you dont seriously think Zoro will get 3bil bounty for beating a nobody like Lucci, cause if you do im seriously worried about you state of mind

How?
who is he beating that will propell his bounty that high?
dont tell me that bullshit of just because Zoro then Sanji if you want to be taken seriously!
again only reason will be that high is because of Mihawk, if not for him it would be hard to even argue Zoro getting 2+bil in the first place, you now thinking Sanji will hit 3+bil when there is no commander above 2bil is very stupid of you!

Zoro will beat Mihawk who is in the 3+bils, so its understandable for him
Here's a mind blowing hint:

Admirals have 3 Billion bounties :luuh:

Admirals = 3 Billion berry

Here's a mind blowing hint:

Admirals have 3 Billion bounties :luuh:
Admirals = 3 Billion berry
yeah i forgot the World Government put bounties on their own military forces :kriwhat:

If, and again if:

1. Oda still remembers that old Sanji's subplot (about being a dangerous element for Marine/WG)

AND

2. Give him enough (above average is sufficient) respect

Sanji can do Mr Prince moment to do devastating stuff.

The most common & logical Sanjibro's guess so far is sabotaging Uranus, because it'll be the parallel of that Arc Maxim scene.
1. we both know thats never going to happen

2. beating a 1+bill bounty wont earn you 3+bill= that makes zero sense

I highly doubt the crew will have bounties after the fall of Imu and the gorosei.

The crew bounties are pretty much guessable at this point:
- Luffy over 5.6bil this is based on Roger and the gomu number theory thing
- Zoro over 3.6bil because of Mihawk
- Sanji over 1.97bil based on the fact the highest commander bounty so far is that of Crocodile and for sure Sanji will surpass it

Last edited:
yeah i forgot the World Government put bounties on their own military forces :kriwhat:

1. we both know thats never going to happen

2. beating a 1+bill bounty wont earn you 3+bill= that makes zero sense

I highly doubt the crew will have bounties after the fall of Imu and the gorosei.

The crew bounties are pretty much guessable at this point:
- Luffy over 5.6bil this is based on Roger and the gomu number theory thing
- Zoro over 3.6bil because of Mihawk
- Sanji over 1.97bil based on the fact the highest commander bounty so far is that of Crocodile and for sure Sanji will surpass it
Even Great Warrior Usopp will have a 2 Billion Berry bounty

Downplaying the navy admiral bounties just because they don't come from the same source is useless, Oda made cross guild bounties a thing for a reason

Even Great Warrior Usopp will have a 2 Billion Berry bounty

Downplaying the navy admiral bounties just because they don't come from the same source is useless, Oda made cross guild bounties a thing for a reason
yeah sure

last time i checked the WG gave out bounties and not CG

But its fine, keep being delusional the truth will set you free soon enough

Now that we start the world government saga, bounties become meaningless, and Oda knows this, that is why he revealed Rogers and Whitebeards before this. Saint Saturns Bounty = 0.

Whatever you say about crossguild bounties, they just introduce an other factions bounty system (its currency is treasure chests), which makes comparison even more irrelevant.