General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Since the villains of this arc are the Marine/WG who are responsible for the rewards in the verse, I don't see why the SHs shouldn't get new rewards and these rewards have a significant increase of 200-1b:

- Luffy 4.5 billion
- Zoro 2.1b
- Sanji 1.7b
- Jinbei 1.4b
- Robin 1.2b
- Usopp 800mi
- Franky 772mi
- Brook 683mi
- Nami 666mi
- Chopper 200mi

Last edited:
Since the villains of this arc are the Marine/WG who are responsible for the rewards in the verse, I don't see why the SHs shouldn't get new rewards and these rewards have a significant increase of 200-1b:

- Luffy 4.5 billion
- Zoro 2.1b
- Sanji 1.7b
- Jinbei 1.4b
- Robin 1.2b
- Usopp 800mi
- Franky 772mi
- Brook 683mi
- Nami 666mi
- Chopper 10.000mil
too high!

- Maybe Luffy might get that high an increase but i don't see him being higher than Shanks and Teach for now
- Zoro isnt getting that much for beating Lucci
- Sanji getting 1.7 for getting stare diff'd is not happening
- Jinbe is not getting a lower bounty than Sanji until the next major arc
- maybe for Robin 1.2b is fair but i hope it gets higher
- the rest of the crew doesnt matter

Who said Zoro will be done after Lucci?
even after beating Lucci, the most Zoro will do is what? save the crew and Vegapunk from Jay or maybe hold off Kizaru, that still doesn't warrant such a large increase, i mean he held off Fujitora before, fought Kaidou and Linlin and he still didnt get an increase for it, 1bil increase is too high.

For me the rew gets a 100bil+ increase all around, Luffy gets 500m - 1bil for "defeating" Kizaru, Zoro maybe gets 500m for beating Lucci and Robin also getting an increase because she is getting closer and closer to the truth and if Bonney joins then she also getting an increase for joining Luffy

- Luffy 4.5 billion
- Zoro 2.1b
- Sanji 1.7b
- Jinbei 1.4b
- Robin 1.2b
- Usopp 800mi
- Franky 772mi
- Brook 683mi
- Nami 666mi
- Chopper 200mi
Chopper isn't getting an increase, but otherwise based list. After this they have to acknowledge the giant monkey in the room.

Since the end of Egghead will be some kind of huge incident at least luffy will make a huge bumb. Though the highest increase depends on who makes the last devastating step (remember the blackbeards are also present). Luffy will be close however since he played a major part in the incident.
The only other ones qualified for a raise are zoro, robin and bonney.

Honestly considering the nature of the Egghead incident, the Straw Hats might even get special bounties. If Saturn dies they might start offering vaulted devil fruits or islands... because even Roger never knocked off a member of the Gorosei.

Honestly considering the nature of the Egghead incident, the Straw Hats might even get special bounties. If Saturn dies they might start offering vaulted devil fruits or islands... because even Roger never knocked off a member of the Gorosei.
A gorosei will never be defeated before eos, but a huge lose in their side is inevitable.. WG has to obtain the MK III and Seraphims for themselves otherwise Saturn’s and Seraphims whole existence in this arc is pointless. Besides that marines in Egghead island would most definitely a big loss in their side.

In my opinion SHs could get the most rational and balanced increase thus far (in terms of regular SHs getting all round same boost) as we know defeating a warlord(Doffy) had a 50M increase while defeating a yonko resulted in 300M increase so now the most likely outcome would be half of the previous arc’s boosts which would be a 150M increase. Not to mention it would make most SHs have a call back to their old bounties!

Nami: 366 + 150 = 516M
Brook: 383 + 150 = 533M
Franky: 394 + 150 = 544M

and so on for most of them which would be a great and smart move by Oda.

After Teach defeats Shanks, WG will just combined his victory over Law and Shanks together :
5.096B or 5.247B

Luffy --> 4B if he beats only Kizaru or 4.5B if he takes down saturn too
Zoro --> 1.42 B
Sanji --> 1.3B
Jinbei --> 1.2B