Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Based on what?

Luffy - taking down Kizaru
Zoro - taking down Lucci
Sanji - fodderized by Saturn
Jinbei - carrying a ship to escape

Robin - Poneglyph threat
What did the mid and weak trio (besides Robin and Franky) do that was so impressive that realistically earned them a 300M increase?

let me tell you. You don’t need to always fight powerful people. As long as you participate in a huge event under a big name(emperor Luffy) you are bound to get a decent increase. By how much? That’s up to Oda to decide. And let’s not forget the arc isn’t finished Jinbei could do something or simply get such increase cuz he is a SH member, same for Sanji.

What did the mid and weak trio (besides Robin and Franky) do that was so impressive that realistically earned them a 300M increase?

let me tell you. You don’t need to always fight powerful people. As long as you participate in a huge event under a big name(emperor Luffy) you are bound to get a decent increase. By how much? That’s up to Oda to decide.
They all got the same amount right? Now that I can buy. But this down here makes no sense at all

Zoro 1.5 (+289M for taking down Lucci)
Sanji 1.3 (+268M for getting fodderized)
Jinbei 1.280 (+180M for carrying ship)
Robin 1B (+100M for knowledge)

If anything Luffy and Zoro gets buffed up for fighting and perhaps Robin for being dangerous regarding knowledge.

Sanji, Jinbei, Franky and the rest should all have the same increase for doing nothing, a flat 50 or 100 or 150 or whatever not arbitrary amounts based on nothing.

They all got the same amount right? Now that I can buy. But this down here makes no sense at all

Zoro 1.5 (+289M for taking down Lucci)
Sanji 1.3 (+268M for getting fodderized)
Jinbei 1.280 (+180M for carrying ship)
Robin 1B (+100M for knowledge)

If anything Luffy and Zoro gets buffed up for fighting and perhaps Robin for being dangerous regarding knowledge.

Sanji, Jinbei, Franky and the rest should all have the same increase for doing nothing, a flat 50 or 100 or 150 or whatever not arbitrary amounts based on nothing.
So we got something off that’s good. Then for the other part how can we assume these guys won’t do anything else?

Did the arc end? No. So they have still got opportunity to do much more and we judge until the arc is completely is over.

They could defeat multiple VAs and they could destroy huge amounts of ships or and even destroy the mother flame power plant! Do you think if this power plant got destroyed by let say Sanji or Jinbei or maybe both they won’t be getting at least a few hundred millions?

We are talking about something Imu himself desires along with the Gorosei! So yeah, Oda has many ways to increase these bounties by a lot for who ever he wants.

Zoro and Sanji will probably have more than 1.5 billion
Zoro 1.5bil for fighting and maybe beating Lucci, maybe
Sanji 1.5bil for getting one shot by Jay, nope
Post automatically merged:

It should be a given both get higher than 1.5B

If it’s up to me….
Zoro: 2.111B
Sanji: 1.770B
only Luffy is most likely to get an increase, Zoro and Robin maybe but the rest, nope, they only get a generic increase thanks to their association to Luffy

It should be a given both get higher than 1.5B

If it’s up to me….
Zoro: 2.111B
Sanji: 1.770B
Can’t see Zoro crossing 2 Billion berries just for beating Lucci. So he’d need to do something else this arc.

Otherwise
Luffy - 4 Billion
Zoro - 1.8 Billion
Sanji - 1.77 Billion
Franky - 894 Million

Everyone else the same

Luffy i understand
Zoro getting 700mil for beating Lucci?
Sanji 1.77 for getting 1 shot?
Franky 894 for saving Luffy?

nothing you said makes sense
You’re acting like the arc is over when it’s just started. The Fabriophase is where everything’s happening which is where Sanji and Franky are. You can’t genuinely expect them to do nothing.

And yeah Zoro getting 700 million for beating Lucci since Luccis an actual major facet of the World Government

You’re acting like the arc is over when it’s just started. The Fabriophase is where everything’s happening which is where Sanji and Franky are. You can’t genuinely expect them to do nothing.

And yeah Zoro getting 700 million for beating Lucci since Luccis an actual major facet of the World Government
you think Sanji will do something just like you thought he would do something after beating Queen right? face it, they are going to run since this has been the plan from the get go.
as for Zoro i dont know about that, 700mil is way too high

a bit skeptical on bounty boost here because am looking at the bb pirates
I certainly dont see any of the commanders getting past 3 bil and so if zoro sanji were to get bumps here , their bounties may be pretty much neck and neck.

I also do not expect luffy's bounty to go above blackbeard's but at the same time if something happens to saturn here that will most likely be the outcome. But maybe we are passed the part of the story where the villains have much higher bounties to push an underdog narrative.

you think Sanji will do something just like you thought he would do something after beating Queen right? face it, they are going to run since this has been the plan from the get go.
as for Zoro i dont know about that, 700mil is way too high
They’re not running. The Straw Hats are leaving egghead the victors. That’s why oda immediately destroyed the escape plans.

The arc isn’t even close to ending