General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Zoro 1.5bil for fighting and maybe beating Lucci, maybe
Sanji 1.5bil for getting one shot by Jay, nope
Why do you talk as if the arc is over? I guess Sanji was going to get a 10 million boost when he faced black maria...
Post automatically merged:

I can't understand why you guys are so reactionary to the idea of SHs getting a considerable bounty boost in this arc.

They are facing the fucking Navy+WG who are LITERALLY THE ONE WHO RULES OP's bounties lmao.
Yeah lol

Can’t see Zoro crossing 2 Billion berries just for beating Lucci. So he’d need to do something else this arc.

Otherwise
Luffy - 4 Billion
Zoro - 1.8 Billion
Sanji - 1.77 Billion
Franky - 894 Million

Everyone else the same
Although you are right, but we could get far more action done by Zoro and Sanji justifying high increases as we still have the mother flame power plant and many marine ships so each could get a role of destroying most of these two and getting recognition hence the high increase. Yet this is still a speculation.

Although you are right, but we could get far more action done by Zoro and Sanji justifying high increases as we still have the mother flame power plant and many marine ships so each could get a role of destroying most of these two and getting recognition hence the high increase. Yet this is still a speculation.
I feel like Zoros will be for beating Lucci and Sanjis will be for doing something to the fleet like he did in Ennies Lobby.

But that’s about it imo

I feel like Zoros will be for beating Lucci and Sanjis will be for doing something to the fleet like he did in Ennies Lobby.

But that’s about it imo
Maybe. Tho the mother flame power plant shouldn’t be intact by the end of the arc. Hopefully Luffy doesn’t destroy it by accident due to his bigger attacks having wide AoE, as well as the massive amount of navy ships that could fall from Zoro’s air slashes and let his two commanders get the shine.

Maybe. Tho the mother flame power plant shouldn’t be intact by the end of the arc. Hopefully Luffy doesn’t destroy it by accident due to his bigger attacks having wide AoE, as well as the massive amount of navy ships that could fall from Zoro’s air slashes and let his two commanders get the shine.
Caribou will take that imo. He knows the location of pluton and the identity of Poseidon, gaining the fuel for Uranus is fully on par with him.

If you think the SHP will drive away the WG then you are more far gone than i thought!

its pretty much close to being over
Yes oda introduced an ancient robot from the void century and is having kuma come just for the straw hats to lose again.

The major event that shocks the world is the straw hats running from egghead…

Why do you talk as if the arc is over? I guess Sanji was going to get a 10 million boost when he faced black maria...
you get a flat-rate increase due to association with Luffy if you did jackshit that arc!

WTF do you mean he was going to get 10mil from facing Maria?
Post automatically merged:

Yes oda introduced an ancient robot from the void century and is having kuma come just for the straw hats to lose again.

The major event that shocks the world is the straw hats running from egghead…
when are they going to lose again?
  1. Oda has made it pretty clear that the SHP will take Bonney and a Vegapunk off of the island
  2. Kuma if he is coming will just be for closure to help motivate Bonney
  3. Kuma and Bonney will finally meet Nika
  4. Void Robot is only active now to replace the role of Vegaforce
The major event that shocked the world is the SHP kidnapping Vegapunk from the WG

Last edited:
He only gain info about such thing, Oda isn’t and won’t go as far as letting Caribou take such powerful things.
I mean he won’t have the physical weapons just the way to get them.

Caribou is odas plot device to bring the ancient weapons into EOS imo. So he’ll have the key to gaining all 3 of them.

WTF voulez-vous dire qu'il allait obtenir 10 millions en affrontant Maria ?
Man you use this "sanji took a hit from saturn" argument to argue against sanji's bounty it's stupid as shit lmfao.
It's like me saying during onigashima that sanji wasn't going to get a big bounty because he was clowned against black maria

Wait until sanji makes his biggest move of the arc before talking

So far, we can only speculate about what will happen but if Strawhats have to get bounty updates, I think it will like this :

- Luffy -> 3.956 billions or 4.056 billions for defeating Kizaru, opposing the WG again and getting Vegapunk at his side. Without mentioning Luffy has 3 Road Poneglyph

- Zoro -> 1.311 billions for maybe defeating (not sure about that) or at least keeping in check Lucci. Like that, Zoro will have a bounty similar to more dangerous Yonkou's commanders like Queen, King, Marco and maybe Vista, Jozu and cie.

The rest, I don't know. I will wait what the others will do to make an assessment.

Man you use this "sanji took a hit from saturn" argument to argue against sanji's bounty it's stupid as shit lmfao.
It's like me saying during onigashima that sanji wasn't going to get a big bounty because he was clowned against black maria

Wait until sanji makes his biggest move of the arc before talking
what are you talking about man, its stupid because it is!

Since when was doing nothing worth a bounty increase?
Sanji just like the rest of the SHP will get a flaterate increase thanks to his association with Luffy, that's it

They were in Onigashima to fight and win not to run away thats why not only did what you say sound stupid but it was beyond stupid to even compare none comparable situations!

What big move will he make? they only need to save Bonney and run away and the role of saving her falls on Kuma and Nika not Sanji

Final Saga.

Lame and not gonna be that long.

Normally you would be right. Oda gives bountys at the end of Sagas, not arcs. But this is the last saga and we know he made the strawhats low for the sake of numberology.
You call it lame,
That's what Oda is doing

Zoro and Sanji will surpass 2B only after beating BBP
They might reach 1.5B at maxthis arc